~☨~ EXODUS ~☨~

Joltastik

Spoiler

~☨~ EXODUS ~☨~

lMxKmtu.jpg

[!]

The toxic fumes surrounding the horizon of Luciensburg herald the gruesome sight of the former settlement's decrepit wasteland. Ever since the odd convergence between the three beams protruding from behind the City's walls, the chaos ensued left nothing but pestilence in the air and dread in the hearts of everyone witnessing it. Not even the Blackhide Vermins could remain amidst the lung-scorching air for the time being, instead choosing to leave behind a ruined city and a sealed hole reaching down to the caverns they deem home once more.

9fv0omL.png

2HWlYN5.jpg

[!]

The faint sound of a bell resounds from over yonder, as an increasing amount of the cursed city's refugees gather around the Chapel by the crossroads nearby their camps. The humdrum would slowly die down as they set for the road south in droves, led by a man grasping a Shephard's cane. Nearly three quarters of the entire former encampment leaves alongside the man, as he steadily leads them towards the coast lines of Almaris with a strange glint in his eyes.

From the Chapel's tower, a bald, sinewy man without a shirt watches the traveling flock disperse with a bright smile. He turns around to meet the gaze of a loyal remnant, who hands him a T.A.C. Mask with a redstone-powered filter. They soon made way back inside the Chapel, to go on with their business. After all, it is widely known that the idle hands are the work of Iblees!

Spoiler

Would you please give me your discord? I would like to contact you. The one listed in your profile does not work

Father Paco, Lector of Owyn, was disillusioned by the iniquity in the camp as two-thirds three-fourths of parish had fallen to the heresy of the so called fifth prophet. Ten years of reaching the kids and spreading faith all for nothing. Should he had not been on the frontlines shouting litanies alongside his battle brothers as they fought bravely against the hordes of ratiki? Was any of this worth it in the end with the fall of the parish's seat?

Father Paco looked to the remnants of the parish, consisting particularly of those who had been name worthy these last ten years and had survived the ratiki hordes and nodded. 

"WHO NEEDS DEM ANYWAY?" The Hyspian priest stubbornly asks.

On 7/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, chaosgamer_ said:
  Hide contents

Would you please give me your discord? I would like to contact you. The one listed in your profile does not work

Spoiler

Naturally. Joltastik#2008.

I've also updated the profile one. Feel free to message at any time. Might take a bit to respond due to irl, but i'll get right back at ya for sure.