Looking for RP - Golem/Sorvian

Hi, this is just an annoucement that if you're looking for someone to RP a golem or a Sorvian then DM me, my discord is GeneralPumpkinCZ#1005

Note: This is not begging or something, just that if you have spare golem or Sorvian persona then contact me please. Also i can't roleplay any Creature App until    1.8.2021    Thank you for your time.

Btw this amazing peace of art is an art of a golem played by - Reece_Nolan

s1754zyujzk21.jpg

Edited by GeneralPumpkinCZ

Hey man. I know you've made a few posts about looking for groups and the like, but I mean it when you say this. This is not how you go about it. If you're interested in playing something like this, then go out there and make some friends, and it's possible you'll find someone who may offer you to play a construct. I cannot stress this enough, please don't go to the forums in search of any Magic/Feat groups through OOC means.

I meant it that if someone creates something like this and they don't have anyone to RP they can DM me.

And I'm looking IRP too so please stop always saying 'find out IRP' because i heard it like 100 times (no offence)

@IsaaKc

Edited by GeneralPumpkinCZ

On 7/16/2021 at 1:58 AM, GeneralPumpkinCZ said:

I meant it that if someone creates something like this and they don't have anyone to RP they can DM me.

And I'm looking IRP too so please stop always saying 'find out IRP' because i heard it like 100 times (no offence)

@IsaaKc

And if you happen to know someone who creates these sort of constructs, it’s possible that they’ll reach out to you to play one if they see you as ideal fo play them. I didn’t tell you to find out in roleplay, but you past few posts have all entailed asking about things that generally shouldn’t be learned or organized OOCly.