-People Like Me!-

Qctho

Maltic_ShardbreakerToday at 5:35 PM

-People like Me-
           [!]
A missive would be pinned in various settlements and establishments around Almaris. It would bear script that was messy, childish, and ineloquent in form, stating a simple message:

“I am looking for plant-people like me. I heard from the short Druid that I am not the only one. If you found one or know one or are one please send me a letter so we can talk and maybe be friends. I live outside Elvenesse, but not in a house. You should just tell your letter deliver-er to fly around the woods and look for me. I am made of squishy mushrooms so I will be easy to find.”

After that (grammatically incorrect) note, would be an eleven-year-old’s best attempt at a signature, as well as a doodle of a smiling face.

“- by Syl Ryul! :]”

[[OOC: if you are an epiphyte, bryophyte or saprophyte or would be interested in RP with those aforementioned races, feel free to
send me a message in-game, (THE7Kharajyrs) or via discord. (Maltic_Shardbreaker#4032)

Edited by Qctho McAntoine