Kivdrona | Event Site

Temp

Kivdrona is an event site that’s effectively a ruined settlement resettled by NPCs with a questline / series of events built around them. The intent is for players to be able to contribute to the growth and direction of the town. Be that prosperity or ruin. Now, when players wish to interact with the site, I only ask that they have some form of goal in mind and that you come prepared. The location of Kivdrona will not be listed by me on this thread. Should any players wish to reveal its location I only ask that they do tastefully and with some actual work put into it. Thanks.

There will be a few things players need to be aware of..

First matter… Kivdrona is not a location to feed, train or maintain MAs, CAs, special items, etc etc etc. Raids may be asked to depart, should any meaningful encounters be ongoing.

Second matter… Kivdrona is not a free observation area. Come IC or don’t come at all. The region will have entry flags with a minor message. There shouldn’t be any ‘I didn’t know’ instances.

Third matter… Kivdrona is a soft-pk encounter area. What this means for players is that should their character die during any encounters, events or ETC, they will not be able to return as that character until such a time that their characters are either revived for that eventline through encounters with it or we’ve declared a chapter / act / plotline resolved and have refreshed all soft PKs. - Unlike stock deaths, Soft PKd characters have no memories of the eventline. Period. This is to prevent lackluster metagaming.

Fourth matter… Players can not establish a home within Kivdrona and may not house their possessions within the eventsite. This location does not exist to bypass towns and nations on this server.

Final Matter… If you don’t have it on you in MC, you don’t have it on you IRP. No excuses. This extends to potions, magical items, healing materials, etc etc etc. If you’re going to use it, have it in your inventory and properly signed as needed. Thanks.

We intend to spread news of the town’s location, its bounties and what occurs within it over time via encounters, IRP missives and etc. The town entry flag will list the involved ST should you wish to interact with the site.

And yes, the rat line is resolved at this time.