The Kingsmoot of 34 SA

SadBeanQueen

3Beq-SHgumdBdq3fFD5Y1_gXZW8etyH9rkcMDMOURG869z48VBR0MWisR2ryQZKIXwjYQTDAqFMJivff0CygQrcTJfhh1xnyJ-GUwegWo7KD75uGGxAt-AWnyGaC-sCyWtUqIMt2

The Kingsmoot of 34 SA

Issued 13th of the Amber Cold, Year 33 of the Second Age

I92G9Mo_cU-bd4As-wjNWJ3lPoMDfy8U22M49myi5D3cCTfb3yHMcqHNVHH6D7-iRVPEX8UFDgRG6epdvDQJdl8FFI4IfXh9gMzud4cYINKbcPGrXLUDGYXkv2FBHHAvD7rTqChc

SECTION I: Announcement of Kingsmoot

In the absence of an heir to the throne of His Majesty King Sven II, it has been decreed that a Kingsmoot in the traditions of old shall be held in the pursuit of selecting a successor. As such, We hereby issue this summons to the Chieftains of the three Ruric clans; Clan Eiriksson, Clan Freysson and Clan Edvardsson. All citizens of Norland, as well, are invited to attend.

lN4o4LKoBBkIU3p9spUNdr7wA8XYX76BhXYQ-uc0qBrZLntAs251VdUDMMX592vF14MIkP1rAwxQrRvy5GO7fCOQuLuP4c_4yL50Fs-XKmX6YovTTFG_whd2Bmupw0hD_kKtbTCX

SECTION II: The Process of Kingsmoot

In ages past, the Norlandic Kingsmoot has taken many forms, ranging from votes of the citizenry, to votes being collected from chosen delegates. The most favored, however, was the Rurics’ Moot, a vote held among the Ruric Clans alone. According to these traditions of old, any recognized heir of Thoromir the Herald held the right to call for a moot once in his lifetime, and once he invoked this right, a gathering would be held wherein nominees would be put forward and voted upon by the chieftains of the Ruric Clans.

In accordance with the old ways, a vote will indeed be held, according to the following process:

I.    Once the gathering begins, the Ruric Clans will announce any nominees they wish to bring forward. Only true and recognized heirs of Thoromir may be nominated for the moot. Should a pretender of any sort nominate himself, he shall be expelled from the gathering.

II.    After the nominees are put forward, each shall be given the opportunity to speak on his intentions and aspirations. Following this presentation, the Clans will take what time they require to confer on their decision.

III.    The vote will be conducted, consisting of one vote each from the Chieftains of the Ruric Clans. Whichever nominee receives a majority of the vote shall then be declared the new incumbent to the Norlandic Throne. If, for whatever reason, there is a tie, the High Keeper shall be given a deciding vote.

g7oYVcfUnNBZwbPewxaBlYg6PwpxCJnF_wBmnxwipKeVXCXmFieg_ztLFNwcUhnoPqMaxl4VivEacLvGejH_CeLVHBFRSjiNDWP43cpSpHdM4N1NaavVmsDVMsbNDi3BxLguypFv

By Order of,

Vane Freysson, King Regent of Norland, Chieftain of Clan Freysson

3ForLk1evsIbCMNIkmL1qqFElekL2TiWCdW8uHklF2kLTMS4xTECq5I5HnQEW339bpKDhUKX8zSGD_9BMk2vSAhyMIDng7kxha98tOo7d8SS2pfkq9i4YRviM0PnIWJQTs3Y9nDj

-mOx3fPqsvgyp4dJyolYkMMdX24cQ4fYJQs_22oMtyxRoas28094CoDAAbhrDjFKvF-39IJ58jPKDNd3XJyY9NzFPgrsu-zCkRS0ZuRQXgJhGRxtgSFbuF7Dd1I_XtI1L7liThxF

Penned by,

Éléonore O'Hara de Astrea, Chamberlain of the Kingdom of Norland, Chieftainess of Clan O’Hara

Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Copy_of_Untitled_1.png

5IhwcEneRTOgpqXIKd4IAxXOJZ-W0Jn5FI0U5cLvo3fdKuy8U3uK22cfjhYYPUms8e2khjlCntDQtQ7UGPMF7MuI99M67Of8j7mRieCmZogMCry70C8mVugzWBg-6FbRfYJgXEJy

Einar Edvardsson, the orphaned and illiterate wild child, would be read the letter by his foster parent. Einar would then smile the sun's smile.

Sylvia Camian prepares a special batch of Camian mead for the eventual celebration of a new King. As well as various sorts of unpleasant exploding or otherwise deadly things, just in case the need arises for violent protest.