A Much Needed Rest (Hiatus)

EmiliainWonderland

Perhaps it's odd to post this in the farewells chat, but I suppose I don't know what else to do with it. With the big changes that continuously happen throughout my life, I find that sometimes I need to take a step back and focus on reality, harsh as it may be. 

I take a break every several months to clear my head, but this one was long overdue. I took a small week or so to RP on certain characters, but this is me calling that off too. I will be around to help with all the things I'm needed for, including being the Mayor which I will get online for when I'm needed, and being the Attorney General where I will be doing all of my work behind the scenes until this hiatus is over, unless again absolutely necessary. I've been contemplating this for several months and I think it's time I do it again. So for about a week or so, I will only exist when absolutely needed. If I slip up, I suppose you'll have to scold me and remind me "Hey you're on hiatus" because if I get myself banned for 2 weeks, then I wouldn't be able to get on for necessary events and well, that'd suck for everyone.  Know that when I come back my activity is likely to plummet by a landslide anyways because I will officially begin adulting (yikes).

I will say that I plan to keep in contact with folks over the period of my hiatus, so if you need anything my discord is usually open. 

Emiliainwonderland#9078 (not a rip off of Beth's, I've used the username EmiliainWonderland for things for ages, including Twitch which I got before Beth and I ever met, love you though Beth <3}

For my own sake, I'll be listing the characters I don't plan to play in the near future and therefore will be shelving for the time, even when I arrive again.

Maria Mortimer

Juliya Tatiana Ludovar 

Agnes de Falstaff 

love u emi, my dms are always open