Osprey's Call, House Volaren

LatzMomo

[!] A letter is delivered by Osprey, the creature dropping the sealed letter from the clutches of it’s talons at the feet of any Volaren that would receive it’s message.

Dear, ____ Volaren, Our clan has been fragmented for centuries, and an alarming thought has crossed my mind, that I have many ancestors that I may not know to even exist. I am the first Elf to take the name Volaren, and among the oldest Elf of our house, and so it felt appropriate that I am the one to summon the Volaren. We are to meet in Varhelm, as Norland is our ancestral home, and I own a tavern there, which will provide free drinks to all that attend. There are, additionally, possible business opportunities to discuss and an issue I do not feel rightful solving without the involvement of other Housemen. We are to meet at (THURSDAY 7/22 7PM EST ASHWOOD TAVERN IN VARHELM)

Sincerely, Robin Volaren.

Rigan Volaren marks his calendar 

Albatross Volaren wonders why his dad was at the store for so long, but is excited to see him regardless.

3 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

Albatross Volaren wonders why his dad was at the store for so long, but is excited to see him regardless.

Heron looks over her father shoulders and wonder who this strange man is mailing to their address. But she echoed her father's excitement nonetheless!

Deratrys Volaren watched the messenger bird leave the Varhelm tavern, and then fly a whopping 20 feet to drop the letter in front of her where she stood in the the square. "Oh, a letter!" She said, stating the obvious before opening and reading her mail. "A family meeting? That's something to do, I guess."

A lone figure halted in his wanderings as the letter arrived. This had not been expected. A summons from kin. Petrel had been content to forge his own path for some time now. Yet, this was worth following, and so he altered his course. It was time to go home.

Edited by Crymson

"How did I not know my brother was the tavern keeper?" Vykk says looking towards the tavern "It will be good to see more family around... well, I mean...hmm..." Vykk says going to make sure that people lock their treasure away tight!