The Prophet's Return

Nooblius

efKNEZy4tVAXmXAaTXmwpmo71VeVZc_7ExzSQgaTOhvap4Hi33KGPlD0RsSrj2Xj76sbTZAZ_AVgGMVJjQTS5I6byV6F8GEZoriaITyGoGY4qHTJKt40DQqLsuMUoWADHZaIR7w

ᚢᛚᚱᛟ-ᚡᛖᛚᛖᚱᚨᚴ-ᛖᚱᛟᚾ-ᛞᚨ-ᚱᚺᚨᛞᚨᚡ’ᚴᚨᚱᚨᚨᛞ

ᚾᚨᚱᚡᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᛞᚨ-ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ-ᛞᚡᛖᚱᚷᚨ

THE PROPHET’S RETURN

ᛞᚨ-ᚴᚨᚱᚾᛖᛋ-ᛖᚱᛟᚾ-ᛞᚨ-ᚴᛁᚱᚴᛃᚨ'ᛏᚺᚱᚢᛗᛗᚨᛉ

I wish to announce that after the resignation of Brynaelda Grandaxe that I, Norli Starbreaker, shall be taking her place and returning to my former position of High Prophet. Brynaelda had hosted countless festivals with high attendance from broad audiences, bringing the traditions of Khaz’A’Dentrumm to new folk and bringing new understandings to the faithful of Urugan. Though lamentable the context, glorious is the return of the beloved prophet. 

Having served the clergy and kingdom for a century, my experience is unparalleled within the younger generation of our people. I will focus the clergy on the direction I had designed in my previous reforms and go further, which I believe best to encourage worship of the Brathmordakin through actions and works as according to the traditions of Khaz’A’Dentrumm. 

We shall continue my previous efforts to establish rites and ceremonies for each hallowed host of Khaz’A’Dentrumm, to ensure that each god has consistent worship offered in their name. May Paragon Hogarth Irongut smile upon us as we continue his work, he who had first instituted the many shrines for each member of the Brathmordakin.

We shall continue to expand on the opportunities and benefits of the priesthood, as service to the gods should be held in high regard amongst our society. Whether with or without financial support of the Grand Kingdom, I shall personally ensure that kirkdenmar are cared for.

We shall further expand the Nozagar’Kron, adding new writings into the faith for our passed Paragons and Heroes to cement their glory and honor to be remembered by all generations of beardlings to come. A major problem in the modern worship of the Brathmordakin is the lack of ancestor veneration, a lack of proper recognition for the great dwarves of the past. 

Upon my return, the clergy will resume the creation of writings for Paragons and Heroes, accompanied with feasts at their completion, as well as looking back into our history to see what dwarves have been forgotten who should be admitted into the honored statuses of Paragon and Hero of the Brathmordakin. This shall be the topic of the inaugural clergy wide meeting of my reign, as I have already composed a list of many I consider worthy.

I make a call to the various dwarves of the nation who feel the call of the Brathmordakin to seek me for service in the ranks of da Kirkja Dverga. I call not only the scholar, but any who know the love for honorable labor in the name of our ancestors, Paragons and Gods.

NARVAK OZ DA KIRKJA DVERGA, 

NARVAK OZ BRATHMORDAKIN

Y6MV1kSXiYw_qpi9CgP7SrEz8uOe8Ep_Vpl-3YHhUgog6LRWF8BVG2gxoTbCiWxhJL4UFEQGvyl-sKRa2xJJmqw_18busyEmeQnAUQB5R-NeE_u9fOiVFNp8KlUoU9gdYx9hR4A

"If oi see ONE mention ehf eh devoine republic" Azkel would mutter to himself with a smile, happy to see his friend's return to the position

Thorin Treebeard smiles as a squirrel brings him news to his house in Atoll Grove. His heart is filled with happiness as he learns of his old friend and student return. He'd turn to Jumbo the bear and to Ozzie the squirrel and he'd tell them. "T'is be just w'at t'e dwedmar need, a s'ephard tae guide em an teach t'em dae wae o' t'e Brathmordaken. Our gods 'ave been slowleh forgotten boi t'e young'uns, A'm confident Norleh can bring our fait' back." He'd light his pipe and continue his tea party with Ozzie and Jumbo discussing other news and daily ocurrances of the grove.

An aging Goldhand reads the missive carefully, humming in a dark room, a single candle lit illuminating his visage. The dwarf bobs his head a couple times, as he gingerly reaches for his scribing tools, dipping the quail feather into an ink pot. The dwarf then begins to write elegantly across the browned paper.

Kazahar Norli of Clan Starbreaker,

I have received word of your return to the position of High Prophet; This is fantastic news. I pray to the Brathmordakin that you will uphold your promises lined within the missive, for such promises intrigue me, catching my interest. The lack of knowledge in the halls of Kaz'Darakaan has been a source of worry for me. If allowed, I would personally like to extend my aid. No longer will our gilded halls be ignorant, no longer will the halls be silent of hymns.

Enn'dok'az yoth othok'koss krullaz,
Vergil of Clan Goldhand

The dwarf folds the letter within an envelope, stamping it with the sign of the Aurokanar. The letter would arrive in Norli's hands.

@Nooblius

Dhaen Grandaxe watched her son cheerfully depart from the tavern, dark gaze trained on his armored back. Levian’s children and wife walked and frolicked around him in amusement. With a pang of sharp grief, she realized how much she would miss Yazmorra, Myrabella, Dysmorra, and Celeste. 

In the warm solitude of the Queen’s Bounty, Dhaen dries her calloused hands and leaves the city, as quickly and silently as she had arrived but a few years back. If this new Urguan would not welcome Brynaelda, then Dhaen understood her role was over. The port’s ship left that morning.