BROKEN FAITH OF THE ELVES

1.jpg

divider.png

“Shame.”

It was the first word uttered by Amaesil as he came into the Silver City. His armor flashed in the winter sun and his breath formed a cloud beneath his lips. “Shame on the High Elves of Haelun’or for such barbarity. Shame!”

The mali’thill looked bewildered. “They were ‘ata filth,” they said incredulously. Behind them another high elf was dragging the broken, burnt corpses. A long smear of ash trailed behind the cadavers of the two Elvenessi. A fury overcame Amaesil.

“THEY WERE COUNCILLORS OF ELVENESSE!” he roared and stepped forward. The high elves were undaunted by the sudden aggression of the wood elven lord. They simply stood and sniggered at him. What did they have to fear? “... Councillors of Elvenesse.” The elflord’s voice was much quieter, but the rage had not subsided. He glared forward at the congregation of high elves before spitting at their feet. “You all disgust me. You are shadows of your former selves and violent beasts of the Abyss. Rot.”

Accompanied by a host of laughs and taunts, the elflord sailed from Haelun’or. No rest was had in the Woodland Princedom that evening.

divider.png

Spoiler

The Mali'thill who headed the Silver Lions toiled away within his laboratory, working with copious amounts of fire symbols. He would not tolerate his beloved city fouled with the presence of impures, and he knew more would come. 

A 'thill of the Silver Lion would care not for the aggression of the 'ame - such things do not matter to him should he get to slay the impure. All was lost upon his kind as he could not understand their anger.

It was hard being judge, jury, and executioner within the Silver Council of Haelun'or, yet when it came to impures. Thalon Nullivari, Okarir'tir of the Silver State, was good at all three.

1 minute ago, _Sug said:

It was hard being judge, jury, and executioner within the Silver Council of Haelun'or, yet when it came to impures. Thalon Nullivari, Okarir'tir of the Silver State, was good at all three.

Niënor Nullvari was quite jealous at her brother's expertise and took notes as she watched his incredible ruling on terrorists!

Athri heard wind of this, giving a simple roll of her eye. She knew one of the only reasons she hasn't been killed is that she's handed over others- perhaps regrettably, perhaps not. She doesn't quite know. "Show of good faith... my ass."

"I knew I smelt something putrid earlier.. Of course the 'ame were to blame!"
Called the nameless 'thill, who then proceeds to roll-up cactus green blunts laced with addictive substances, allowing him to fill his pockets with junkie tree-elf mina.

A particular Viradiraar held a rather calm facade as she walked through Idol's, rather defeated after the events that had occurred within the silver walls.

"You idiots." Seraphite muttered, silent tears streaming down her face as she began her long trek to Elvenesse, her heart heavy as she thought on the letter she had only just sent to a certain elflord....

"Ah! The Nullivari did my job for me! Very well, the Sohaeriate's justice continues. May the remaining enemies of Othelu in the western woods be hung," Zelios Viradiraar comments to himself upon reading the missive.

April Viradiaar would purse her lips, not quite sure to be happy to have rid of another 'ata, or sad that her cousin got murdered by a distant relative.