Sedanite garden tournament.

Maeday0

Sedanite garden tournament.

-=o=-

Dare i say this while has been strange, as i've made more friends, and met more of the people who share the same community as my family and i. I even dare to say it is time for some sorts of fun and relaxation for the people of Almaris. I formally invite all who read to come to Sedan, to see what we have been planning and readying for all, a tournament for the best men and women of combat, the winner of this combat based tournament gaining a grand prize of 100 minaes, and the title of ‘honorary Sedanite’. Of course not all who attend are enjoyers of combat, and that is where we will be offering a flower crown making class, as well as some tea time. I wish to make this important event enjoyable for all! If you wish to partake in the combat, please bird me! As I would like to ensure that all will be calm and peaceful with each other on our lands. This event will be taking place in 8 saints days! 

-𝐿𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝓃𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒶 𝒹𝑒 𝒥𝑜𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓈                   

[ooc]

Hello! I'm maedayo, clearly, this event will be taking place 07/30/2021, at 3:00 pm EST. if you have any questions, or would like to sign up in advance for the pvp, my discord is: MaeDayo#3613. As mentioned above, all are welcome, and while on our tile, we would like for all ooc drama to cease, as this is just a relaxing event for people to come and chill at! If you would like the discord link, or to even buy a place at Sedan, do dm me on discord or even in game, i can hook you up with both! As always, i am open to suggestions for other events to run in the future!

Caelan de Joannes readies to tilt. Whether that was get angry, or to joust- that was to be determined. "I do, do dearly hope my performance is up to par. I am, sadly, no longer in my youth."

"Seems quite lovely." The MRA Handia would state, relaxing back into his chair