The Rosemoor Auction - South Sedan

Jamix_

The SIlver Lubba attends this gathering to see what his fellow mercenaries are up to these days!

Yonash took his tea cup out , making a wide smile on his face 

Octavian chuckles.

"That Heinrieka is like a beast. I think she's a man clad in women's garb."

Bakir smiled to himself as he was covered in Jewels and valuables from the Orenian Women captured. Though he watched as the auction began, not having the taste for a human auction. "I'm not going to worry about affording drinks for a long while! Drinks on me Kin!"

Diomé Indoren got his auction gavel ready.

"How fortunate my wife is safe and well at home" A fellow remarked.

Evar'tir recalls a suddenly cut short meeting with an Orenian diplomat, and it makes a little more sense.

Stream Wack music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on  SoundCloud

Edited by Bhased

10 minutes ago, 24k said:

Lady Heinrika vas Ruthern

Erik Ruthern pens a letter to his kin in Haense, "Its not one of mine, but how dare they capture one of my kin I pray you get her home safely!"

Edited by Imperium

Beryl Carrington wants nothing to do with the auction, only because he isn't making any of the profits himself.

Alice's eyes widened, the child practically thrusting the missive to a certain Illatian. "It all makes sense now, Garci— Uh, Gracia," she marvels, recalling the raid.

@Monaaa

The famous Ferryman Worm nearly sheds a tear at the Orenian women being auctioned, but he musters the strength to hold it back. While he respects the female kind, he understands why this is being done. He comments to himself, "The way of the world, I suppose. . ." 

"The Orenians are not answering my most important questions" signs Lyulen Daemyr