Chaos is off for a bit (Hiatus)

chaosgamer_

Hey everyone, so a few of you will already know.

Last Monday, this July, I got broken up with by my partner of 3 years. They were kind of my everything, and I had invested too much of my time, love and friendship on one person. And now, that is gone, and to be frank, it has left me very demotivated for Minecraft Roleplay. 

I know in hindsight that it was completely necessary. That they were right and a lot of things were wrong in our relationship. I never wanted to see that, because I was too much in love. And even if I did see it, I would close my eyes to it and disregard it. Although they had their reasons for doing it, which are absolutely valid in my opinion. I also see the reasons why it was necessary for me. They are not the bad guy in this.

It's just a bit of a thing to deal with. I put so much on this person that now that they are gone, it's just a big blow to the heart. In my mind I have accepted everything, now just need to have time to make my heart move on. I am thankful for many things they taught me, and that they were my rock for 3 years. I am indeed a better person now and will hopefully continue to grow so. And I am sure, that the one is out here for me. For anyone who is dealing with heartbreak, it will get better with time. Go out with friends, go make friends, go to the club, talk to that one friend you haven't talked to in a while, do something, but don't sit still.

Thank you for listening, I'm spending the coming 2-3 weeks with friends, going to the movies, just hanging out. I will not have too much time for lotc in that time. But I know I'll come back a stronger person. And I will keep talking to many of you

Thank you for listening <3

Big support comes from my side, life>lotc always <3

2 hours ago, antiopa said:

so whos leading the kha village?

Ladybeerus, Ace, and Hrokaz

You're an absolute blessing to this community and I've been glad to have known you for a while chaos. Take good care of yourself, and I hope everything will go well and work out for you. All the best chaos, take care.