[✗] [Magic Lore] Bardmancy - to Whimsical Storytelling

Werew0lf

let's ******* goooo, can't wait for those extra d6's in CRP

Idk i feel like the combat properties of bardmancy should be toned down abit. Like the radius of the abilities scaled down, the strings just kind of flat out bland and even maybe op i feel. Also maybe have the cooldowns longer after more powerful abilities. Otherwise it's pretty solid

1 minute ago, Screecher said:

Idk i feel like the combat properties of bardmancy should be toned down abit. Like the radius of the abilities scaled down, the strings just kind of flat out bland and even maybe op i feel. Also maybe have the cooldowns longer after more powerful abilities

any suggestions for the length of the cooldown? increase by one per tier increase?

6 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

any suggestions for the length of the cooldown? increase by one per tier increase?

honestly i'd say t4 (strongest) ability should prolly be 4 turn cd so you can't do au****ic spamming, if it was my lore i'd even put maybe just a general cooldown to all abilities as your instrument recharges or whatever phrase u wanna use. Then the rest lower than that depending on the ability.

1 minute ago, Screecher said:

honestly i'd say t4 (strongest) ability should prolly be 4 turn cd so you can't do au****ic spamming, if it was my lore i'd even put maybe just a general cooldown to all abilities. Then the rest lower than that depending on the ability.

all spells have the general cooldown of one, but yeh ill probs increase the cap parallel to the tier cus its a magic that works on-par with every other 

holy ****, i love this idea. i hope to see it getting implemented! +1

Based and incredibly bardpilled. Heard of this a few times, glad to finally see it in writing! This definitely adds good flavor of extra RP for dedicated bard characters.

can i make an electric guitar?

Just now, Cheezzy_Garlik said:

can i make an electric guitar?

only if u sing anime songs

@Werew0lf Please add Banjos to the string list so I can do it on my Musin. This is everything I've ever wanted

Just now, Tentoa said:

@Werew0lf Please add Banjos to the string list so I can do it on my Musin. This is everything I've ever wanted

adding

Ahhh finally!! Cool lore, written well and nice to read!! Something I know a lot of players are interested in:)

+1

1 minute ago, Werew0lf said:

adding

Chad

On a more serious note, I'm glad to see your little project - that you worked on while you were away from LOTC - blossom into this; really shows what time and dedication can do. The draft is completely different from the finished product. It looks good and some balancing issues can be fixed with some ST and community feedback. Good job, bro!