[✗] [Magic Lore] Bardmancy - to Whimsical Storytelling

Werew0lf

1 minute ago, Arkelos said:

Yooo, as a Druid who uses a violin as her 'staff', I'd love to see this blend well with what I currently got.

This isn't voidal right? So I could learn this and use it as a druid?

Ye it’s open to all magic users, I just really liked the idea of having a neutral magic with everyone being able to play it, I wanna see arch-liches go funky with lutes, paladins n azdrazi disstracks, druids doing all their natural bard stuff

Just cool magichz ig

2 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

I am thoroughly impressed with this write, so hats off to you, Werewolf. My only note is that I feel this magic could be given more of a support role in crp, but otherwise I thoroughly enjoy this piece. Bravo!

yeeee, I just didn’t wanna add like too much to the magic itself by making it an attack, healing n support thing. maybe in another addition if this is accepted

3 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

Ye it’s open to all magic users, I just really liked the idea of having a neutral magic with everyone being able to play it, I wanna see arch-liches go funky with lutes, paladins n azdrazi disstracks, druids doing all their natural bard stuff

Just cool magichz ig

I never knew I wanted to see a paladin disstrack in my life until just now.
Who do I bribe to make sure this passes?

This is sick as hell

another dude trying to pass bard magic? well i hope it gets accepted even if i think bards shouldn't be doing combat

I should of known something good was going to happen after you sung for an hour during my event. Very nice write

I really hope this gets accepted, this genuinely excites me. Awesome work 

Father Paco looks forward to spreading the word of GOD and reaching los ninos with his music.

T5 Bardmancy Grandfathered P l e a s e

Spoiler

C o m e d y, either way, 1+

Such a remarkable piece written by my dearest fellow; it is quite clear that his abilities to narrate and describe ideas are beyond of those around him, what my eyes gaze upon and the formatting before me is but exquisite and delightful. It would be no regret to accept such a piece within the confines of Almaris for the sake of better interactions and events of valiant grandeur.