VASOYEVI RITE - VEZIAK

rep2k

RR4poTX3b4IMlMynZ0xybA4OsJxDfk8GhMvEgWp4SslPlwWXGS56a09k562wh-npBngUUxZdaLnYP3ixz-ARKx319_j6iWM6gBDpvcdRl7pQo2RznhSEGv70LVZvnFDo731OV3n8

VEZIAK

RITUS DE POCITANATA MAIKA

As Transcribed by, Ursula Soreana Vasović

NPSUG9RPovvEOKGyfVLDrurt65sjLqHBGq11tE-5WUXsMH8KZ_NTTpzE17rGuRR58kL6Vg3sHnqLskCJLuFFS9jlKufYANgVJC5sFk9t4rITRBJ-I7S5rQhB81gqFAzU-NRDIaFn

c. 1829

Issued and Authored by, Vladrick Cardinal Sava

vM1dVBs34ejX6J-OZpJfmwek0S7xze0NkXjTPtTOfd2TRqM8sj0d0iQNbABNGzlRRj3UVX5fzb3SoA2lya3IgjqDvXC7-QdfCNEF_Ll2C5V1gAGkpP8oM9ZaUH8ApJ6GD2jX1F52

c. 1829

As Promulgated by, High Pontiff Tylos I

6OKzBWFoH2SlHARjKuSPKjJ_1TOldoqQ2uP974Klf42cVKVLR-BwOKSNqoiPlQolDOa9zZSuwatHvT1VV-BFXrY0SBcg3m_59x1pfR9TLYS_FjBLkzMFWRwXDagoY83LeVS22u3O

c. 1829

Spoiler

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AbMmbSVQXMeDKeCSSEKTbSACYHDogBKaihsiYE0JHXw/edit

((OOC: The document of the Rite of the Revered Mothers - Veziak.))

RR4poTX3b4IMlMynZ0xybA4OsJxDfk8GhMvEgWp4SslPlwWXGS56a09k562wh-npBngUUxZdaLnYP3ixz-ARKx319_j6iWM6gBDpvcdRl7pQo2RznhSEGv70LVZvnFDo731OV3n8

PONTIFICAL LETTER

ADRESSED TO THE CANONIST FLOCK

SOLEMNLY PROMULGATED 

BY HIS HOLINESS,

HIGH PONTIFF TYLUS PRIMUS

23th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1830

xZNY1t92XTaKNxkRqCaDCXp7hYJXZRqL8T8LJv4LUYxyldlQ4GlxIfX0X-6J6tVLf32aCIjkm5Ri3IVR4hn6hw1l45NZba77NWrCnhK8fT00VhzH0SdNSi9_RERmO2LEMSJo3qf_

Most Beloved Faithful Flock, Good Health and Apostolic Benediction.

Godan, having created us, created everything around us that we can see. One would wonder how much power He possesses, a power that is greater than the power of any emperor or king, ever, and of anything that defies Him. With His Holy power, we were created, and among all of us there are some people who have stood out, who stand out and who will stand out in some way in the future. To start listing people who have had an impact on something in the world that has changed the course of our lives, we would not be able to do so within the scope of this letter. Yet, those who have turned people to the faith and who continue to do so should be commended.

And now, dear brothers and sisters in faith, we will turn to the south, in the direction of a place that simply shines with faith on the south side of our bountiful realm. Grand Duchy of Vasiyeva, a place that is one of the pillars of our faith in the south, although under a pagan ruler, is one of the places that cannot be described in words, both because of its beauty and because of the people and their orientation towards Canonism. Diocese of Pocitanata Maika, the diocese assigned to this duchy almost ten years ago, has fully met the expectations of the Holy Mother Church, because as far as everyone can interpret, the canonist flock of Sava go by a different rite, which they call Veziak, or the rite of the Revered Mothers. We were sent a letter by Vladrik Cardinal Sava, in which the dear Cardinal outlined the process of creating a new rite within the Church of the Canon, with the term ‘if possible’ being in every paragraph of the letter.

As the Exalted Horen was told once in the great past: ‘So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall keep fast to your word and station, and aspire not to greatness among men, but to My glory.’ (Virtue 6:8). By fulfilling the expectations of the Church, the people of Sava proved the surrender of their souls to Godan and the Holy Mother Church, in the same time, their devotion to the Canonism and all that is Holy. Godan is happy for us who do everything we can to secure our way to the Seven Skies through prayer, faith and mutual love, and this can be confirmed by the people of Sava. Without further ado, what the people of Sava have been waiting for for a long time is the approval of their Veziak rite, and so after a few discussions and meetings with my most knowledgeable Curia, We came to a conclusion.

It is through Our Apostolic Right, bestowed unto Us through the Laurel of the High Pontificate that We officially recognize the Rite of the Revered Mothers, also to be referred to as Veziak. May Godan bless the people of Sava, as well as the crown of Vasiyeva, for their rite has just been approved, and added to the history of the Church of the Canon.

JyjyGrwkwmnokYGhgMwMpXHrUx60c7bYmMz8e_ompNI9Alxcu6v4-H0f_ldC6YG1CwvpJj0pchnHw-TL0EqIx4LPTMFtZ1xFsU_ryVZfkYwTtSMdkYzDGbagctDOKpcp_FJdbdbC

UT BENEDICAT TIBI DEUS OMNIA

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

PENNED BY YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT,

l3Sj1G7oDpi6xtn1BV6lECsulo-upR4Lo-ikIdvjtdSyf4wRGwno_JT5zk1DdlE77PKatf7gjvJAv9HYXIo6Hprg2AO6opJ0Nu6Vd_mBzGIf5wPElRzun-PiOk7aVxzFfIS-fRfE

High Pontiff Tylos I

Vladrick Cardinal Sava would smile before looking to the Red Sigismundaroșie Ursula "We did it, Now the Vasoyevi can continue their centuries long traditions of worship" he'd exclaim @Burnsider

"Blessed be the word of His Holiness! May Veziak prosper as a true rite of Canonism, and may I and my people remain steadfast in our piety and worship," proclaimed the Grand Duke, Andrik Vasovic, as he read the papal declaration.