From the High Courts to the de Joannes Family

Terry

Henry Bishop has a serious sense of deja vu...he wonders why. "Gott damn it, nicht again."

9 minutes ago, Javert said:

Henry Bishop has a serious sense of deja vu...he wonders why. "Gott damn it, nicht again."

August B. Bishop stares at the missive - then to his father. "Vater, what does 'slavery' mean?" The boy would query with a confused look on his features.

Relyk Grimgold would read over the missive and then turn his gaze to the oceanside near his dwelling. "Mark meh words, ef'Ah catch'a Joannes en meh path, nae promisin' teh outcome uddah den ugleh." With a disdainful spit upon the nearby ground and a shake of his head, the beardling would go back to working the nearby forge.

Grimdal would be receiving official new on a more regular basis now, as he read it he was able to look at the situation with a certain objectivity. Eventually he decided the Kingdom had correctly assessed this case. "May dah punis'men' beh swift 'n just." he said to himself. "May dah Brat'mordakin guide dah reasonin' 'o dah courts." he ushered quiet words to the Brathmordakin. 

The Elf's lips curled into a smile amidst a pair of two rosy round cheeks.

"Death and Glory."

Zuni Gashmorn, Marshall of the Crimson Edict, reads over a copy of the missive in their office. Having been present for much of the allegations against the noble family, and having witnessed their supposed cowardice and now suspected treachery, they nod fervently in agreement with the notice.

“I zaw ze ‘un who failed tah protect ze girlz involved. Heard him complain about bein’ locked in hiz keep while zhey were taken. Zhaakin’ coward. If’n he waz ah part of thiz…” They pause, growling under their breath. “I am eager to zee ze rezultz of ze trial. Death an’ gloreh!”

They pick up their pen and draft a notice to the rest of their Order—the very same mentioned in the missive. Justice will soon be served. 

Edited by Fiyaleh

Wren would read the missive, a wide grin spreading across her face. 

"Love to see justice bein' served."

"Death and glory."

"I am innocent!" declared a certain de Joannes who will not be named. "Swords are sharp!"

Ursula Vasović shook her head. "One's freedom is paramount. I thank GOD our benefactors are so zealous about this duty."