mika1278

Hello, it's me, Mr. mika1278 AKA Cyberknaap, Khromosomes, LotsOfFanAccount, The Tater Lord and some other nicknames i've gotten through 3 years of being on LotC today. July 26th I joined this server on Atlas with a bunch of Uialbens with the same character I still play today before then slowly shifting towards Sutica where eventually I've been a NL of twice. I've had a lot of fun through these 3 years and I still can get a good laugh out of it thankfully by just hanging out with various groups or creating my own every once in a while. I've played a good amount of characters so far, some not having seen their full potential yet, but we'll get there

Anyway, Have a lil' list of the different character's i've played along with a short description:

Mika Uialben - My main guy, Mage, mercenary, soldier, ex-trade prince of Sutica and all that fun stuff.
Henri of Pestilles - Marshal of Pestilles, fought in the AIS war and kept the town safe with the other Templars of Arjen.
Durth'Raguk - Literally made to rally for the orcs back in the day and have done not much rp with it since.
Narb AKA Timmy - Ferrymen persona, honestly have a lot of fun playing this dude as he has a lot of personality to them.
Ekoraz Ironfist - Made to kind of antagonize the dwarven religion, but grew out to be a proper character with ideas of their own.
Brob'Grib - A wonk that really likes sitting in ponds and sharing wisdom with a cracked up voice.
Durmm Grandaxe - Made to rally with the dwarves, drank themselves to death after the war.
Karl "Kerel" Korling - Random medic persona I used to tag along with a guild, didn't really work out, but was a lot of fun while it lasted
Pleiades - A fire atronach I played for a bit during my Sutica NL days to uphold order on a different persona than the trade prince.
Tom Vyremark - idk man, Swifty Sam needed me so i answered for fun. Actually had some interesting RP on there.
Phil Uialben - I wanted more Uialbens and the only way I can expand the bloodline is if I make more. (contact me if you want one ;) )

Now, if you have any questions for me, I'd love to answer most of them, i'll have the topic followed and i'll respond as soon as I can!
Don't forget to have fun on this server, that is why we joined and that is why we stay. It gets rough from time to time, but only your mentality towards the server can change that.

Mika, buy me vip- i am your little sister. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - Cj

Why are there so many Dutch people on LotC and how do I get rid of them?

Favorite memory?

What was your least favorite character to play and how would you play them differently now?

Do you love me Mika? :3 Am I ur friend?

2 minutes ago, Celina__ said:

i approve of this message

how pvp? teach? ??

(broer- how does one do this crit)

1 minute ago, Celina__ said:

I have 50 bucks at the ready on paypal right now, but I am probably spending that on minecraft potatoes.

1 minute ago, Polysemic said:

Why are there so many Dutch people on LotC and how do I get rid of them?

We can't be stopped, before you know it you are G E K O L O N I S E E R D.

2 minutes ago, Polysemic said:

Favorite memory?

The Sutica-Oren war, I made a lot of friends there and was a grand time for everyone to my knowledge

3 minutes ago, Polysemic said:

What was your least favorite character to play and how would you play them differently now?

Mr Durmm Grandaxe, I just made them a generic dwarf to fight and I feel like i could have put more effort into it by actually giving them a personality besides wanting to drink.

3 minutes ago, Flayns said:

Do you love me Mika? :3 Am I ur friend?

Love you platonically and Yes you are my friend

2 minutes ago, chezel_ said:

how pvp? teach? ??

I'll teach you when it's time or whenever you yell at me to do it like usually

Is Haelun'or based? 554302347099242526.png?v=1

10 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

I'll teach you when it's time or whenever you yell at me to do it like usually

shhhhh broer

12 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

G E K O L O N I S E E R D.

I'm legally required to say GEKOLONISEERD or otherwise our king will bring his wrath upon me.

2 minutes ago, Peralien said:

Is Haelun'or based? 554302347099242526.png?v=1

I don't follow this zoomer language, but sometimes yh

2 minutes ago, chezel_ said:

shhhhh broer

I shall not be silenced

Just now, Polysemic said:

I'm legally required to say GEKOLONISEERD or otherwise our king will bring his wrath upon me.

ah that means you've been G E K O L O N I S E E R D

Just now, mika1278 said:

I shall not be silenced

>:(

20 minutes ago, chezel_ said:

>:(

why are you mad, is just a game

Just now, mika1278 said:

why are you mad, is just a game

why you mad......is just game.......

1 minute ago, chezel_ said:

why you mad......is just game.......