TwiSama

Borb.png?width=1260&height=630

[!]

Letters would be hung around these specific nations:

The Druidic Order

Nevaehlen

The Nation of Elvenesse

The letter would read:

"Karin'ayla mali, you may know me as the Tahorran Chieftess, the "voidal lover" and "voidal spy", or just an ignorant person in general. My name is Tahlia ap Tahorran, and ti, I am all this, excluding a voidal lover or voidal spy. I am writing this today because I feel as if I need to fix the past and my mistakes. So, please, come towards me, say what you want, I would love to hear what you have to say. Anything, I don't care what it is. I must learn to take the criticism, so, come at me. But, let me get to the real point.

As you're all probably aware, the Tahorran seed has done things that were unforgivable for past members. Many words thrown and murders, causing conflicts between ourselves and others. Many believe that everyone in the seed is the same, which you can believe if you wish, I don't mind. But, I would like to speak my mind. Ti, my maln was Laetranis ap Tahorran, and he wasn't the best person, but we all knew him for being welcoming. However, he has caused murders and a war between us and the Ithelanens. I am sorry, on our behalf, and wish to meet with the chieftain of the Ithelanens to resolve the conflict, but that is your decision to make. We mustn't forget of Anessen, a man who was a soldier, but himself someone of bad blood. Anyone that was effected by these two, or the others, I wish to apologize to and I would like to invite anyone that was hurt by my seed to come to the Tahorran docks or find me and just yell at me. Hit me, slash me and just let your anger out. As the current chieftess, I take full responsibility for their actions now. So, come do you worst.

Now, to the Mother and Father circles: As from the recent moot, you all know me as the Economics councilor of Ando Alur. I was called a voidal lover and voidal spy, which you may believe, I mustn't judge you on your views of myself. But, I would like to explain myself so you may understand what I did. Ti, I work in a city filled with people of the void. In my eyes, since voidal magic was made, it is part of balance. It destroys the balance, but, it wasn't made not to be part of the balance, it is the chaos to our order. There isn't just life and death in my eyes. Judge me as much as you want, I won't mind, I respect your views in general and my words do not lie. Regarding the meeting with the Prince, I wanted to just help the order so everyone could find the location of the potential voidal tear. I never said I liked the void, but I believe the only way things can be truly balanced is by getting along. Voidal mages and druids, we are opposites of each other, making ourselves naturally balance the other. Some may not think that, but I do. Believe what you want. On my part, I am sorry for what I have said, and if I have offended all the druii by trying to get along with them, I apologize deeply.

So, next time you see me, as I've said before, please scold me. Call me stupid and a voidal lover. I will accept all words and will only smile and listen. If you have read this letter, ahernan. If not, ahernan. I will not be found in any of these nations for their safety"

cocosign.png

Edited by TwiSama

"Stupid girl." A lone mali'aheral comments as he makes his return to several months of solitude. 

3 minutes ago, PeachLova said:

"Stupid girl." A lone mali'aheral comments as he makes his return to several months of solitude. 

A random mali'aheral would suddenly feel anger flare up from somewhere within him. He would look around for a moment, his brows furrowing in confusion, before going about his merry way.

Evar'tir Oranor looks over the Falchion  -  his late nephew's weapon before his own. A scowl eased over his visage as he regarded the missive. "I should have hanged that pest Artimec when I had the chance." He laments to himself irritably. "Things would be different."

Edited by Bhased

Spoiler

"So this was the clan destined to defeat me, my seers?" The Dark Lord's voice echoed out throughout obsidian halls, a wry scowl dominating any expression he held prior. Lifting the paper before the emotionless constructs of moss and straw in front of him, who bowed down before his eminence. "This is naught but a cruel reminder. I ask that you avoid mixing such pointless things in my papers in the future." 

Suddenly dominating the room's aura, the man was halted in his words by the pulsating of twin suns - shining their guiding light behind him. "Ah, that's right.." Rolling up the missive within his palms, he'd set it off to the side. "It is almost time.."

"It was about time they figured out what was wrong with that place. I'm happy that you've clung true to your ideals, Evar'tir. Making you the inheritor of His Courage was not a mistake after all it seems." The Lord then cupped a hand beneath his chin, glancing off to the side with the slightest smirk upon his cracked lips.

"I'll be seeing you soon."

rain.jpg

Amaesil reads the rain-drenched missive underneath the cover of a lone set of trees. His noble steed stands at the edge of the shade and shakes its antlers toward the thundering heavens. The pair would be located on the side of a mountain somewhere in the northern peaks of Urguan.

"Perhaps not the best route, lari'onn," the elf muses to himself. He folds the missive and tucks it into his cloak. His eyes scan the northeastern horizon. With a flash of distant lightning the elflord would catch a glimpse of the floating city. A scowl forms.

A certain Voidal Mage reads over the missive, a hum of approval leaving her before she hands it back to the Elibar'acal that had given it to her.

"I see ne thing wrong with it." Seraphite mutters, moving to fold her hands behind her back. "She speaks what she wishes, whether others believe such or not. I find it rather brave, in all honesty." A sigh leaves her lips as her head shakes a few times. "I only wish she stays safe."

"Ye fuckin' idiot" Mutters a man waiting for a still to properly heat up

4 hours ago, Xx_BloodStalk_xX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"So this was the clan destined to defeat me, my seers?" The Dark Lord's voice echoed out throughout obsidian halls, a wry scowl dominating any expression he held prior. Lifting the paper before the emotionless constructs of moss and straw in front of him, who bowed down before his eminence. "This is naught but a cruel reminder. I ask that you avoid mixing such pointless things in my papers in the future." 

Suddenly dominating the room's aura, the man was halted in his words by the pulsating of twin suns - shining their guiding light behind him. "Ah, that's right.." Rolling up the missive within his palms, he'd set it off to the side. "It is almost time.."

"It was about time they figured out what was wrong with that place. I'm happy that you've clung true to your ideals, Evar'tir. Making you the inheritor of His Courage was not a mistake after all it seems." The Lord then cupped a hand beneath his chin, glancing off to the side with the slightest smirk upon his cracked lips.

Another paper would arrive at the front desk of the Dark Lord, clearly some sort of prank instilled by the Inquisitor Eternal. It was covered by a truss of vibrant flowers, an ornate heart of crimson red plastered on the forefront of the scrolled parchment. 

The paper exuded a trickling scent of vanilla; it read simply. "Oh my god! The Dark Lord! I am your deepest admirer xoxox! I wish we could marry! Would you like to meet up soon? T-that's if you want to. . . - O."

At the end of the scroll, the simple signature of 'O' was printed. The Dark Lord would know who this is from!

10 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:
5 hours ago, Xx_BloodStalk_xX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Expand  

Another paper would arrive at the front desk of the Dark Lord, clearly some sort of prank instilled by the Inquisitor Eternal. It was covered by a truss of vibrant flowers, an ornate heart of crimson red plastered on the forefront of the scrolled parchment. 

The paper exuded a trickling scent of vanilla; it read simply. "Oh my god! The Dark Lord! I am your deepest admirer xoxox! I wish we could marry! Would you like to meet up soon? T-that's if you want to. . . - O."

At the end of the scroll, the simple signature of 'O' was printed. The Dark Lord would know who this is from!

Haskir wishes his old lover, that Dark Lord would come back from his ventures to the General Store that fateful night long ago. Why did milk take so long to buy?

Passing through the roads of Elvenesse, the Ex-Tahorran, Ululani spotted the letter giving a read, a saddened look appearing on her caramel face as she ruffled her hair, mumbling to herself as she spotted names that ached her heart, “If only words could solve everything over night Lari’onn.” She’d slip the letter through her grasp, exhaling heavily, “May the Aspects guide you on this one, dear sister.”

A silver fox ran to her mother and gave her the note, Sonna reading it over amongst the snowy hills. Her expression was unchanging as she read it over with a thoughtful hum, producing a meat treat for the vulpine as she sat by a tree to write her own note to the lone eagle.