LotC weapon texture pack

Hylofear

Most people on this server wanting a better look have been using conquest for their main texture pack. I used this too, but it caused me lag, and sometimes my game wouldn't start. I know many people have run into this issue, so I 'borrowed' the files from the pack and removed unnecessary ones, then retextured.

Introducing, Celestial. A texture pack for those who want to be able to tell if that person is holding a pickaxe or a warhammer. This pack includes improvements to the base gear in Minecraft, as well as more versions of tool and weapon skins that apply to named items.

This pack also includes skins for RP items, such as lutes, harps and violins. DM me on discord if you want your ST item to be included in the texture pack (Hylofear#8092).

This will be updated infrequently, so keep an eye out for those updates as I add new item textures.

Get the packs from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rngVsHlXgLW1gkSbazSrY1kxS-xUQeZN?usp=sharing

If that doesn't work, DM me for a copy.

Hope y'all enjoy it!

holy **** man thats dope, well done!

PS: Items you want textures for must be named without unicode (aka. use the standard font)