A CHALLENGE ISSUED

The Lady Brylynn looked at the missive, a smile on her face as her eyes scanned over the page. "It seems my mal'onn and malii'malonn have guts. Challenge the Elibar'acal, he has no pride anyways." The 'aheral then turned to her two sons. "What they have done to you and your maln will be avenged."

GILAETHOR VISAJ would be rolling about on the floor in a fit of laughter. “Dear! Dear! These mali’ame are not fit to be in the presence of such a man they challenge, let alone exist in the first place!” says the mali’thill with a howl.

Looking at the missive thrown into the Elvenesse winds, a man named Craig smiles at such. He remembers when they were at the gates, the man dancing in fun and insulting their mothers and fathers so hard, he swore one of their heads exploded. The only thing he could respond in the name of this absolute roasting was a single thing, and a single thing only. "They DID NOT run that back."

Within an undisclosed location, one mali' lets out a quiet chortle. "Ah yes, here the 'ame go once again....merrily throwing those they consider kin into battles."

Seraphite lets out a huff, crumpling the parchment and throwing it into the open flame in front of her, turning and striding into the keep she currently resided in. "Then again, seeing such from someone so pristine..." She trails off, shaking her head. "Oh well! It'll be fun either way." 

From the Imperial City, a down trodden 'thill scratches her chin as she read the missive. "Why would he have his Son fight for his battles? Why is all the 'ame ever do is run from their own problems, placing blame on others?" muttered April , squinting her grey hues. She'd think. "It would be funny to see the Elibar'acal loose - against 'ame, no less.."

The message would indirectly make its way to a Ferryman, who squinted at the document as they had been name dropped. "Half rate Ferrymen? There's no such thing! Only those who simply wish to achieve the greatness we have, of which none have even approached half." He then proceeded to burn the note, disposing of it. "I loathe other elves." Said Diomé simply, to the messenger that had brought him the missive. 

((why do you cringelords always get pvp fleep number 134 with throwaway character to fight on ur behalf instead of just doing it urself. 

"Kukavice! Kukavicluk od naj vece proporcije!" Tutted Mirko Chetnik, having been one of two non-high elves in the party, and having come by his own accord and by no one's request, "Cowards! I have expecting of no less from knife-ear."

Edited by grubgoth_wud

"Such violence portrayed by the Silvered Lions is disgraceful of needless bloodshed against those who may be educated properly to return home. It is despicable to hear of such actions that are being committed by so called mali'thill." The Okarir'tayna commented from within the walls of  the Arcane Sanctuary to herself as she shifted through the missives that had been delivered. "I do hope there is an address that we are not at fault for this bloodshed." The fiery-haired Wynasul muttered as a final note to herself, as she then returned back to her work and working on her next enchanted outfit in the quiet of her workshop. 

[!] A grandmother somewhere has a heart attack.

1 minute ago, grubgoth_wud said:

((why do you cringelords always get pvp fleep number 134 with throwaway character to fight on ur behalf instead of just doing it urself. 

Spoiler

EdBavXRXsAEqyAY.jpg

A public letter is sent back, bearing the crest of the golden owl.

image0.png

"To the 'Lord' Amaesil Vuln'murial.

Do you think that a man is to reason with the ant, that cries out underfoot? Does a tree rage against a storm, demanding a challenge? No. 

I have come to your lands with a demand, to relinquish those impure who would dare reside your walls. Such a demand has always been made, for centuries. I will not stoop to your level, primitive. But I will return to your lands, and I will continue my blessed mission."

Maehr'sae Hilyun'ehya.

Adreniel Elibar'acal. 

((Sorry for poor formatting lmfao))

Just now, Lhindir_ said:

A public letter is sent back, bearing the crest of the golden owl.

image0.png

"To the 'Lord' Amaesil Vuln'murial.

Do you think that a man is to reason with the ant, that cries out underfoot? Does a tree rage against a storm, demanding a challenge? No. 

I have come to your lands with a demand, to relinquish those impure who would dare reside your walls. Such a demand has always been made, for centuries. I will not stoop to your level, primitive. But I will return to your lands, and I will continue my blessed mission.

Maehr'sae Hilyun'ehya.

Adreniel Elibar'acal. 

Amaesil reads the letter. An amused smile forms. "As expected. My son of twenty was too much for the leader of the extremists. I am a very proud father."

An elf having a smoke at the front gate, gives a hearty and wheezing laugh at this. Why would they threaten to spill blood because we harbor impures, but then decline to spill blood because we refuse the demands- he wonders.

Aer_LOL.png

Spoiler

this is the worst thing I've ever made

Sevrel throws the missive into the fireplace and hides his son in the basement of his house muttering something about wood elves and PvP goons