"Tell him, he was the best friend i'd ever had." [PK]

Mai

"Let us hope, that I do ne land in water."

"Wuh"

. . .

[!] a SPLAT could be heard as a young female jumped off the edge of the side of the Alurian Tavern

27 . . . 32? I have lost count, but anywho some age old Elizavetta Maienne de Rosius was originally a court palace woman in Oren, later on in life becoming an Alderman, in her life, she had met a young man named Anton, whom she loved dearly, but she did not love him. Eventually, after finding out some shocking information, she realized she had been deeply sick all along . . .

Elizavetta, horrified at this new information, ran to Ando Alur, where she met an elf named "Elren" This man would become to her, a very close friend.

Elizavetta eventually took her life, after falling into an even greater depression, for reasons "unknown" to her.

She took her life by jumping off the tavern in Ando Alur.

(Side note, this is my first PK post, so I apologize if it is bad)

"Wuh. . ." Vulmir blinks a few times, still processing what happened before him.

Maria had heard the news of her aunt's passing not long after she had died. The already heartbroken young woman did nothing except she knew she had to. She knew she had to find solace so she pushed past her tears and went to find the one person who'd comforted her the most, whether he wanted to see her or not.