KaiserJacobII

Solstructi

Sign(s): 

Earth

Symbol(s): 

Cooling x2

Purity x 1

Appearance: 

A small, dull-yellow flower that stands about 4 inches off the ground. 

Found in warm forests, plains, and swamps. Can be hard to notice due to it’s common appearance. It typically is found in a small field with other Solstructi flowers.

Harvesting: 

The flower can just be picked off the ground like any flower. They are rather easy reagents to harvest and store, making them a common reagent for starting alchemists. 

Raw Effect(s): 

The petals of Solstructi have a white, creamy substance on and within them. If enough of this substance is applied to the skin, it prevents sunburns and radiation heat related burns. 

If the cream is applied to a sunburn or heat radiation related burn, it can sooth the pain, and speed up the healing of the burn by 1.5% speed.

Redlines: 

• Solstructi will not prevent burns from heat radiation of over 85 degrees Celsius
  • Solstructi will not prevent burns or soothe burns caused by physical contact with a hot object or fire, the burns must be heat radiation or sun burns

... I really don't get the point of this one being honest w/ you. We've already got a fat handful of herbs that are made to heal burns at increased rates. 

1 minute ago, altiar1011 said:

... I really don't get the point of this one being honest w/ you. We've already got a fat handful of herbs that are made to heal burns at increased rates. 

I know. This one is mostly created to prevent burns.

did you really @ the entire story team in the staff discord to decide to make this post

34 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

did you really @ the entire story team in the staff discord to decide to make this post

I think I did

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.