[✗] [World / Tech Lore] Musketry - to Gunsmithing

Werew0lf

Finally, a gun/musket lorepiece that respects and confirms to pre-existing lore. Thank you, I'll look forward to voting and RPing this. You did a great job once more, and I hope you'll write many additions to this.

I think being able to dual-wield muskets should be the human’s racial buff +1

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

Excellent addition to the LOTC universe. Abides by every rule and generally well written. Good job :)

Finally i can do my drive by ferryman terrorism rp

i also made a video for you guys to enjoy the lore with

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled helenatine. The Holy Orenian Empire's top of the line. You can find this in the O'Rourke goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Providence, Holy Oren's Capital. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five minas. It's got a ashwood stock, slayer steel, and a high elven hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop O'Rourke.

You got that?

5FDHcY7.gif?noredirect

Im going to kiss you

iron sights only