The 10 year old Cookie

Slapacookie

Well! Unless I suck at counting (Which is very possible), July 28th was my 10 year anniversary with LOTC. Sadly, my old mind forgot about the special date, so I am doing this abit late. When I first joined the server I was only a wee lad with broad ambitions. I joined around the same time as a large group from BattleCraft joined (A very old pvp server), unsure if there any of us left at this point. Some of you may remember me and some of you may not, I mainly stayed in my own groups and never really did anything big. That has changed recently with my return a few months back! 

I have had some great moments in my past and made great friends that I will forever continue that friendship. I am very happy to take the title as one of the oldest veterans still playing on LOTC. Oh, and @ImCookiie Im still the real cookie!

But yeah! Ask Me Anything you want!

Is Mushrooms on Pizza a crime against Humanity?

8 hours ago, Peralien said:

Is Mushrooms on Pizza a crime against Humanity?

Nah, I enjoy my supreme style pizza! I even love sardines or anchovies on pizza. But Pineapples on pizza, now thats a crime against humanity! 

2 hours ago, Slapacookie said:

But Pineapples on pizza, now thats a crime against humanity! 

im sorry but i dont think i can consider you someone i like.....

Are Skanarri the supreme Highlander culture?

11 hours ago, Javert said:

Are Skanarri the supreme Highlander culture?

Totally! Anyone who puts in work like you did with Skanarri deserves a spot in highlander culture!

17 hours ago, Slapacookie said:

But Pineapples on pizza, now thats a crime against humanity! 

You're sick...