Le Soleil Levant | Men's Premium Clothing

Izkuthii

⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾⬾

𝐿𝑒 𝒮𝑜𝓁𝑒𝒾𝓁 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉

EST SA 35

⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇⥇

About the Company,

Le Soleil Levant was created by Alicia de Rosius to utilize her skills at the creation of suits, and help bring a new variation of the fashion found commonly across the streets of Providence. Built to be an exclusive brand and catering only to the elegance of a well-tuned suit, the new player into the market wishes to help rejuvenate even the oldest of folk into looking as hip and fresh as they were in their glory days, while making those in their prime set to impress their work fellows with their new found confidence and provoke the fairer sex into potentially giving them that second chance they aspired to receive years ago and the fortune with all things is it will develop and grow greater with each passing request with intentions to expand into other markets should the experience and confidence arise in the young Alicia. There are poets that dabble in the tales of what nobility aspires to be, of true intention or of a high social status; there is only one thing we can be certain of, a noble will always be finely dressed to their greatest potential and Le Soleil Levant intends to do just that - with every happy customer comes the ability to make the next even happier. Surely you are entitled to happiness, no?

So Why Us?

Why not us? I mean surely you must be tempted or at the very least, curious at the prospect of how your invisioned suit may turn out and the glorious balance of colours and detailing in the finer fabric could yield to make or break your character; you can see a sample of our work and my design, a display of elegance and wealth for the finer culture to help you envision the dreams you had once as a child of being the greatest one in the room. You could be outmatched by the greatest intellect to ever grace Providence, the finest jawline which could put other men in awe, a charismatic leader who toys with the concept of vocabulary and speaks the language like they were playing a complex sympthany on a violin but with Le Soleil Levant; you can have what they dont, a beautiful suit of your own choosing to attract the eager eyes of the crowd. Turn your emotions of art and beauty into thoughts of merit and virtue and let me convey these expressions of a high order through the canvas and onto the sewing bed to be sutured to a garment fit for a great man such as yourself. Maybe you're rich and seek to make an image, or seek riches and want the blessing of the Rising Sun; choose us, we cater to all with a fine eye of art and the gold to back it.

What Exactly is your Work?

Why, I am certainly glad you've asked. I've taken a liberty of sharing my past works and with the help of a skilled associate, I bring you the designs of an eager de Rosius into the fruition of modern reality, and hence the creation of my soon to come orchestra. These are merely concepts, and not for sale anymore. (Thank you Hardheaded__ for the photo shoot, easiest 100 mina anyones earnt in the space of 15 minutes.)

Introducing:   𝒯𝒽𝑒  𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓋𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒  𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓈𝓉

"ᴡʜʏ ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ??"

AM-JKLUsaHtpqy7iUUJidwP0JoII1C-cwZCXJrD5AM-JKLXR_ZZ7naWNDfa3_xlrJg4Bf9tkmG7-15O0

Introducing:   𝒯𝒽𝑒   𝒩𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒   𝒫𝑜𝑒𝓉

"ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴏʙʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟɪᴛʏ?"

AM-JKLVbrRTMjI8eIzNu3PMkowsvEutjkeu7dD6TAM-JKLX354EQGCzZN3mbwiMfvPjCuuHzXPAwbyCG

Introducing:    𝒯𝒽𝑒   𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒻𝓊𝓁   𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓇

"ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ."

AM-JKLVZX8q83WgFp6_fa333dkSHb--Ym6tMSsEeAM-JKLWOmzcjLsD8YqzDyUUp165ZbHHK4Jhar9hS

Introducing:    𝒯𝒽𝑒   𝑅𝓊𝒷𝓎   𝒥𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓃

"ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇᴡᴇʟꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴜɪᴛ."

AM-JKLV7VkIEJMuK93q0sl1SKSa7sv25pVDQUzLSAM-JKLWIVU4DGu7lU_8dYVkloGPFXHDEh1CGAroe

Introducing:    𝒯𝒽𝑒   𝐸𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝒹   𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ; ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ."

AM-JKLVCZYDyaoqeHUOSUdhkMPo9PP-xpgHFYuHqAM-JKLUdOJ7gQCxPMDrKJkMj6uxEHJJHBCdS4YdO

Introducing:    𝒯𝒽𝑒   𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒   𝒮𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓃

"ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛ."

AM-JKLU-7IxxBqAadUhNilonXIUNEIoOTmhyQ0NbAM-JKLUIBEdbDZdrjK0YUVGaZeyNzHouDYHgvznQ

Introducing:    𝒯𝒽𝑒   𝑅𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔   𝒮𝑜𝓃

"ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ʀɪꜱᴇꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ."

AM-JKLWr4zYuL6pf7e7EkybEYNWWfW6plikMF6mmAM-JKLUbpNS7Bw35kNOZzp5QbhLMAShSVx7yZyym

Introducing:    𝒯𝒽𝑒   𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔   𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓎𝓂𝒶𝓃

"ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ꜰɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ."

AM-JKLUKx-rqwNSqehWSGFhAzkdA-bdqfvRBu35IAM-JKLVDiluUMu3S_lwL-NjGs2wiTgzwGRlS1_Re

So What's the Next Step,

I hope I now have your curiosity and maybe the potential of your undivided attention, this is not your average tailors. I seek to discover and unroll the canvas of the mind to discover what you truly desire for your art piece and hence, such things require an intuitive exploration of what size waves rock the decorative warship for which you know as your personality and character - what new lands it seeks to sail and discover, what it shall find and what you will uncover. All of which, I require to create the canvas true to you.

Firstly, you must send a letter to Alicia de Rosius at the Selm Street 8 in Providence requesting the services of Le Soleil Levant.

• 1)    We'll need to meet and I am sure you are in dire need of a haircut. A conversation during a relaxing period to learn your true colours, and paint the picture for the idea.
  • [OOC: As an additional, I will redo your head ontop of the charge of the outfit as an entry into the door. This can be done for newer family members, if compensated.]

• 2)   Next, we'll have an idea what we're working with. I'll take some time to ponder the answers and send you a letter with the opportunities which await for your future.
  • [OOC: You can be lazy, I will think of the ideas of what I feel you'll vibe with though I will take your commision ideas. This is a roleplay opportunity, that's the vibe.]

• 3)   Once you have decided with considerable thought to your true desires, I will create the physical representation of your request for you to flaunt.
  • [OOC: I'm going to die internally and mentally trying to go above and beyond on a suit because I will do my best to live up to the hype. It'll be fun, trust me.]

• 4)   You travel to the next gala, or festival with high hopes to please the opposite gender and garner looks of envy and jealousy from all who set eyes on you.
  • [OOC: You get stared at by about 10 people consecutively, become uncomfortable and move to Osanora because it's quiet and nobody stares... But they follow...]

The OOC Information,

Alright, so I am going to have to rewrite this entire section as I have the motivation to do so, but I have currently changed the business model to me more sufficient towards players who lack the neccesary time; however, I do still offer an IC opportunity to influence the direction of your skin as my character will try to understand your characters personality and what will best demonstrate as such with the opportunities presented in the colour pallete. This is no longer neccesary, I will accept OOC transactions for the suits to save us both some time and get what you want. So, let's get to work, shall we?

The Single Package [350 Mina]

This will be given with four individual pieces, which will primarily be one with a vest and one with a coat othertop; each will have a gloved variant which will equal to a total of four seperate skins for the different weathers or opportunities your character will find themselves in. Should you wish to have a rolled sleeves variant, I can offer this free of charge however it is required for the user to ask during the transaction. This will be more useful for those in the hotter climates, though this is a higher workload then normal which means it is done by an asking basis. As with all my transactions, I do offer one free head rechange and an updating of your available skins should you so require it to keep you in the style of the suits.

• The Life & Death Package [600 Mina]: This is the same as the above, only with two skins and a 100 mina reduction.
  • The Tricerotops Package [900 Mina]: This is the same as above the above, only three skins and a total of 150 minas reduction.

The Haircut Edition [50 Mina] [Unisex]

If you're in the mood for a makeover, and your character is a man or woman, I offer haircut services for the low price of 50 mina with the additional skin conversions if neccesary. This can be used even if you don't require a suit, and comes with the potential roleplay if you should desire. Great for a new noble house member, or a wanderer into Providence wishing for a well groomed mustache to lay claim to the women of Oren. Or, you want to spruce up your lengthy hair and rock a new style.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on Discord.

Edited 23/08/2021: Modified prices, options and opened hair variety for either gender. Also, minor modifications to the IC knowledge.

How to Contact,

You should technically send the letter through the messaging service on here but I will be honest, I may respond but I will probably be late. Send me a letter on Discord to BARCARD1#3528 and I should have an answer hopefully in that day, I should autofill anyway since I am on majority of the discord servers/channels? I still don't know. In case you somehow missed the above, make the letter addressed to Alicia de Rosius asking for the services of Le Soleil Levant. If you're feeling brave, you could even put it here and help me keep this into fruition because I am just starting out and numbers look pretty good to the unsuspecting victims of this new plan. 

So we got a little behind, but the first product has been made for someone. Displaying the 3D Renders of their suit and new head, which only serves as the base variants of the suit; with two additional versions for colder weather, or warmer in some cases.

AM-JKLVxTLOPlImFs6_msXshUZuLqsp5jrzHTDOOAM-JKLXdEAlhybOMC3B-i-RH36ruNF3DNdoK49ZW

I'd like to name this suit the 'Collected Captain'

Get your new suit today.

While it may appear to be on hiatus, I have just failed to properly address the work that has been outloaded for those who might enjoy. These new suits, most solely the red vest has begun a new era of designing from the current model of suits being exported from Le Soleil Levant. These have sold to a respectable man in Haense, whom I hope is well satisfied with their purchasing of product.

LET'S GET THE BIGGEST OUT OF THE WAY

Introducing what is known as: The Olive and Drab.

My last first generation models for the suit.

AM-JKLXlLdsrgw2rk4UI26bDP--bUxwY-2ES1cVVAM-JKLULhPfXkRLz-St9Wh_0E6YzH3v5o_u7pooA

Now, for the awaited new generation and my personal favourite so far?

Introducing the unique and ultra-stylish: The Western Pioneer.

AM-JKLUhWO8lqmHvK7w_-KiP4DtQScg0IQQDJBh7AM-JKLVnoPUJKSyp0bXRrNJ5CZ7G0_mVKiztNtTP

TIME FOR SOME SMALLER WORKS

The past few weeks have been hell, but a wise man with an intuitive and business associated mind has aided me in some financial endeavours following the collapse of the Horse Market and hence I rewarded them with an older, yet unfinished works which still looks spectacular if I do say so myself. Even gave them a courtesy haircut, making them look more akin with higher class society. [Left Slide, Blue/Red]

AM-JKLX1hdAZEBDIKlvNY9pI7enuGWQlA_JDAsju AM-JKLUotNtF3jTViZCNw56t9V5SIstawb9C86Sb

While the chaos of Almaris continues to spread, and the unfortunate destruction of the Providence Clinic for barbaric means. I'd taken it upon myself to refurbish their descimated interior and part of the exterior as well to restore it to a reliable center of healing in what should be considered the greatest, most societarily advanced city in Almaris and it is our due dillegence as citizens to appreciate and support their staff as they work tirelessly under inhospitable conditions. I have used another to example the new mens uniform made available to their clinic staff for work trials as I still hash out their womens uniform, but hopefully this will help set the clinics on their way to matching their charitable and skill-driven escapades into keeping our society intact. [See right tab, Black/Purple and Blue or Rolled Sleeves.] 

Should you wish to bless yourself with a new outfit, and look the part of the modern society then look no further to recieve one of our newest additions. God bless, and remember to support our community in such times of peril.