FIRST EDICT OF THE AMADOR MAERSHIP

giambro

FIRST EDICT OF THE AMADOR MAERSHIP

Pw6t5p2NeurX2ii3M_4KvBzCSrMEQJtEnyq0oruK61-ST3mTbMoGMCbeh0wtD8Cjtz_ebBZFeDYjsEsAUxdYlMXfS1H_rWlycytYNeKRnJPZFLoqIl2sAu5_HKAtiH5iilNarHPL

Watchtower Protection Maer Edict of 384 E.S.

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

This Edict is about implementing and constructing a watchtower on the roads in between the sawmills and the caves of Hanseti-Ruska to protect our people in our city and our roads within the Nation of Hanseti-Ruska (Credit goes to Ailred var Ruthern for the idea).

INTRODUCTION

With the recent reports of our citizens of Hanseti-Ruska stating that they have been experiencing either being attacked by bandits or seeing these bandit goons that have been disturbing the peace and prosperity on the roads between the attractions of the caves and the sawmills. Keeping the civilians safe coming in and out of Hanseti-Ruska is our duty to better serve and protect them because we are responsible for our people. It is our top priority to keep you all safe. We have come up with a census on constructing and implementing a watchtower and walls around it that will suffice our civilian’s safety. Our guards from the Brotherhood of Saint Karl will keep a log of all the civilians that exit and enter through the city. If a civilian exits our city through our roads, that particular civilian will send a bird once they have arrived to the safe zone near the North Hub within ten Saint Minutes. Failure to do so by the occupant or adventurer that is traveling towards the North Hub, the BSK and Knighthood will be notified accordingly.

Establishment of the Watchtower Protection

When the watchtower has been built, it will be leveraged for civilians coming in and out onto the roads of Hanseti-Ruska. We will be constructing it with hard cobble rock and extremely tough, durable lumber. Having guards on watchtower duty will be effective for those that go on the roads and protect them from bandits from attacking civilians within our city and outside on the roads between the two attractions discussed. Walls will be built around the watchtower and a gate included will be constructed as well. I will be working with Lord Yvo, Lord Palatine Colborn, Lord Marshal Ailred and the Serene Highness on the construction with the blueprints provided and created.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

IV JOVEO EHR, 384 ES

Signed,

‘The Humble,’ Ser Karl Ruslan Amador, Grand Maer, Lord Handler, Knight, Detective of Hanseti- Ruska

Co-Sponsored By:

Her Royal Majesty, Annika Anastasija Barbanov, Queen-Consort of Hanseti-Ruska, Countess of Reza

His Grace, Ailred var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstrat

His Excellency, Adrian Colborn, Lord Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska

His Lordship, Robert Aleksandr Ludovar, Baron of Otistadt, Chief Royal Detective

Stefan Vyronov nods in agreeance along with the missive but stops for a moment 

“I wonder if this will go the way of Franz’s road edict as it’s technically something outside of Karosgrad.”

1 hour ago, Wolfey34 said:

Stefan Vyronov nods in agreeance along with the missive but stops for a moment 

“I wonder if this will go the way of Franz’s road edict as it’s technically something outside of Karosgrad.”

"Wow an old face that I have niet seen around Karosgrad in a long time! Thank Godani that vy are niet dead, Lord Stefan. I was a bit worried!" remarked Ser Karl Ruslan Amador.