Community Team - Summer Update

audyush

It's definitely been a productive last few months. I'm glad that I've gotten to work with everyone on the Community Team and get to continue doing so. Keep it up and stay awesome gamers. 😀

Wow! I'm very surprised. All of the work submitted for BOTA was wonderful and congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated. 

(P.S. I love you Sarah, thank you for answering all my questions for the submission process.)

WOOOOOO! LESSSGOO!

1 minute ago, Miss_Confined said:

Wow! I'm very surprised. All of the work submitted for BOTA was wonderful and congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated. 

(P.S. I love you Sarah, thank you for answering all my questions for the submission process.)

Your piece was so beautiful and well done!!

31 minutes ago, audyush said:

New Player Retention: 20% -> 23.3% (+3.3%)
New Player Applications: 165 players -> 206 players (
+25%)
Quit First Day: 34.8% -> 10.1% (
-24.7%)
Quit First Week: 25.2% -> 50.50% (
+25.3%)
Quit Later On: 29.6% -> 29.7% (
~)

this is absolutely fantastic i love to see metrics like this. I'm hoping to see things move on forward a lot. Keep it up dudes, hoping that the new content creation stuff goes well! I'll be working hard on my piece.

40 minutes ago, audyush said:

New Player Retention: 20% -> 23.3% (+3.3%)
New Player Applications: 165 players -> 206 players (
+25%)
Quit First Day: 34.8% -> 10.1% (
-24.7%)
Quit First Week: 25.2% -> 50.50% (
+25.3%)
Quit Later On: 29.6% -> 29.7% (
~)

"sErvEr iS dYinG" 

3 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

"sErvEr iS dYinG" 

If anything the moment people quit just moved.

The total went up by a few %, but not that much. It's also unclear what caused the increase. I doubt it is relating to the new application standards, but I could be wrong. The player retention plugin is also still well...a mystery? There's no real explanation to the delay and I don't think a lot of dev work is being done to warrant such a setback (from the point of view of a regular player, don't shoot me). I'm glad this update finally went out, but it seems like a lot of PR for the status quo. Not much changed, at least in my eyes. I would like to be proven wrong however.

Retention lies not just with applications and the way new players are guided, but there are issues far beyond anything the cteam can do. Maybe get those usable CT farms @Heero told me a few months ago CT could get. That should also be a nice start.

Anyways, kudos to the Cteam, glad to see an update out from the pink tags.