Date Needed for Former Prince of Sutica

bravery

[!] Flyers would be pasted all throughout Almaris!
"MIKA UIALBEN - HE'S HERE, HE'S WEIRD, HE’S ALSO WEIRDLY DEPRESSED AND IN NEED OF A HUG!"

My friend Mika is DESPERATE for a date and I'm here to help!

He currently is living within the Silver Lubba keep in the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and gods only know he needs a bit of action, ya know what I’m saying?

Mika thats a joke please dont kill meif you realize who i am i love you

So why don't you come on over to the keep for a date with a red headed former prince, to see if you have what it takes to be Mika's newest partner!

He absolutely adores any women that would be willing- but prefers elven mistresses!

[!] Detailed sketches of Mika would be drawn onto the flyers.
SQikkBbbzyUlXIM_LKByZR8ZRdQxZ3V6bY56sdtwJhIS2C9zeNJbvKhiwb5c4ldCfLy940hz3CwFPQ1ROgEwYr-oRH0F-W4LeZ47__7KKZJXPtMy94fvyZ4T5w2lV5-RJk6vHZ6V

"THIS IS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE, EXCEPT NOW HE'S KIND OF DEPRESSED AND LOOKS LIKE A HOMELESS BUM EIGHTY PERCENT OF THE TIME."

"NO ESTIMATED DATE OR TIME, JUST COME MEET HIM IN THE KEEP AND HE'LL SIT DOWN FOR A DATE."

Approved by an anonymous source.

((Btw credit to @BasilTheBunnysorry I just asked Mika for art and added it in))

Edited by Flayns
Credit to artist

Mika Uialben finds himself dumbfounded as a letter arrives on his desk, only commenting "I am not depressed" before letting out a snicker and leaving the missive on the desk just in case.

Dame Viktoriya glanced down at the flier, scowling beneath her iron helm. "He vants 'mistresses'? Vhat a disgusting man. A womanizer," she scoffed, tucking it away as she continued on with her journey to find her own Elven misstresses. 

Sir Candle sees this and resolves to stay chaste and avoid relationships of any variety so as to not plummet to such disgusting and depraved behavior as the one who wrote this must have.

Rhaella  would look over the letter about her Uncle, sucking in a bit of air as she tried her hardest not to cringe, or feel bad for him. "Oh goodness, he is becoming like Mar'maln.." She said, feeling bad for not only him but any sad soul that showed up.

5 minutes ago, Phersephatta said:

Rhaella  would look over the letter about her Uncle, sucking in a bit of air as she tried her hardest not to cringe, or feel bad for him. "Oh goodness, he is becoming like Mar'maln.." She said, feeling bad for not only him but any sad soul that showed up.

A dead Ashwood would smile in his grave.

"Linaaa! The degenerates are at it again!" @Axelu

Ulrich Lothar, the young royal of Sutica, called to his sister, the Queen. The child was visibly distressed, having inferred from his studies of Sutican history that the Hyspians and the Royal Salvian Regiment had put all Uialben parasites to the sword during the Reclamation, in retaliation for Ottomar's murder. He studied the attached portrait, disgusted, and marveled upon the strange tongue used, seeing as Common was his second language. 

Saria Uialben looks at the flyer in her hand with absolute, & childish disgust. Crumpling it up and tossing it into the ocean as she'd continue on her grand sand castle, mumbling to herself on how her dad was just fine and saying her curses of some bread lady.

(Thinking u should credit @BasilTheBunnyfor making that art btw)

"Sounds more like he needs a hobby" he mumbled to himself as the elf reads over the missive. Eventually coming to a conclusion "... ****, I need a hobby" 

casualy reads the paper he give a soft chuckle, speaking to him self.

Always good to see humor has not left us.

Nadia GrandHeart grins slightly, looking over the missive with a chuckle.