United Skanarri Tribes

Javert

The United Skanarri Tribes

Game of Thrones - Wildlings / Characters - TV Tropes

"We Kneel to none but those who will prove themselves worthy of leading."

-Fnod the Founder

Introduction

The Skanarri are a culture of Highlanders originating from the Arcasian highlands, and once were a semi-nomadic people who moved from camp to camp raiding and hunting. Founded by Fnod the Founder and currently led by Grejon the Warrior, the Skanarri have a long and complex history as raiders and isolationists. Having been embroiled in a war with Norland for the past Six years, the Skanarri have been forced to greatly adapt their way of life in order to combat their foe. From a young age, Skanarri are taught how to hunt, ice-fish, and move silently in the winter weather. Due to their prolonged war with Norland, they have been increasingly adaptive in their style of warfare, preferring to use numbers to overwhelm their enemy and resorting to Guerrilla warfare if outnumbered. Regardless, the Skanarri are a people who are willing to fight for what they want. They are often blunt, straightforward, and confident in what they want to achieve. Because of this, many Skanarri are taught early on that pursuing your goal is worth forsaking your life, and cowardice should be shunned.

Other relevant Skanarri posts:

Spoiler

How to join:

In order to join the Skanarri tribes, fill out the format and post it in the comments below! I'll shoot you a DM over discord and then boom, you're in!

Format

IGN:

Persona name(Skanarri):

Persona age:

Discord:

I look forward to seeing new faces around, hop on by!

IGN: drfate786

Persona name(Skanarri): Ashkeeper Amice

Persona age: ???

Discord: The Skin Taker#0640

(( Please meet with my persona IRP if you're curious. ))