To the Silver State of Haelun'or: An Ultimatum

Standing outside the gates of the Silver State, Annika Anastasija would clasp her hands at her front. "The High Elves should consider bringing Godan into their lives...their city sure has enough empty room for it." She commented idly to those around her. 

Dame Viktoriya Tsecsar I stood beside her comrades, staring down the single Mali'thill that came to face the rally; by shutting the gate in their faces. The behemoth grumbled, turning tail beside the other Hanseni as the Ultimatum was hammered onto their quartz walls. "I liked 'aelun'or . . .  S'ppose ve'll see vhat happens."

Feodor May smoked a cigar as the diplomatic corps and the Brotherhood of Saint Karl stood deployed at the front gate of Haelunor, smiling as the ultimatum was proclaimed.

Aleksandr give a thumb ups! "Vy know what they say. Looking at a knife ear, you know they take it up the rear!"

Ser Zoddric Calliban stands before the closed gates of Haelun'Or, humming the song of his people.

Feodor May smoked a cigar as the diplomatic corps and the Brotherhood of Saint Karl stood deployed at the front gate of Haelunor, smiling as the ultimatum was proclaimed.

Duke Ruslan Baruch read over the missive, nodding slowly. He whispered to his close ally, Ailred var Ruthern. "Lord Marshal, Ah' guarantee ye' these pointy-ears will give in. They don' wan' no parts o' this, Ah'm tellin' ye'." He nodded several times after his confident statement.

Lynette Stewart, BSK soldier, stands straight and tall in formation outside the gates of the Silver City. The officers hand around various copies of the missive and reads it with a very faint smile on her face. "Not like I want war, we just can't ignore these slights. And we have to support the Lord Marshal." She shrugs, then gritting her teeth. "And that animal Peralien deserves what's coming for her, so I'm behind this until they give her up."

Lynette Stewart, BSK soldier, stands straight and tall in formation outside the gates of the Silver City. The officers hand around various copies of the missive and reads it with a very faint smile on her face. "Not like I want war, we just can't ignore these slights. And we have to support the Lord Marshal." She shrugs, then gritting her teeth. "And that animal Peralien deserves what's coming for her, so I'm behind this until they give her up."

Corvin watched as his brethren threw insults at the empty city of Haelun'or. He wasn't quite sure why everyone was getting so riled up, but hey, might as well join the fun.

Haense Haense Haense

Edited by Reddimus11