To the Silver State of Haelun'or: An Ultimatum

Kaustantin Baruch barges into the room of Sigismund, completely evading Ser Karl who was guarding him. He holds two dummy swords in hand. “O-Our time is NOW!” He declares, rising one sword up while he slides the other across the room to Sigismund. “KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM!” He shouts by the top of his lungs, surely to wake up all servants and infant princes sleeping. 

@Xarkly

"Gott forgive me for what Ich say, but Ich hope to the Seven Skies that they deny these terms. Ich need some fighting in mein old life." said Henry Bishop as he sharpened his sword.

The Lord Marshal of Hanseti-Ruska stood proudly among his men, hands clasped over his tightly fastened belt, uttering such; "Krusae Zwy Kongzem."

Camilla vas Ruthern watches as the army makes their way back into the grand city of Karosgrad. "This ought va make them understand."

Fionn Castaway nodded his head at the ultimatum "About time we got this done."

Jorg chuckled, reading his armor, they finally got what they deserved, and he would be ready for when war was declared.

"This is going to be quite, dobry," Ser Karl Ruslan smirked as he read the missive. He headed towards his borsa's office to show him the missive!

Otto August smiles upon reading the missive, shining one of his new Haeseni blades he recently purchased for such wonderful occasion "Remembna, nie elvz. Dishonor us and we'll trudge up to vyr frontdoor, justice." He remarked to one of his fellow soldiers, a grin stretching over his face as he thrusted the same sword into a training dummy!

“That one there was a violation still personally I wouldn’t have it.” Ser Oliver mused!

Aren stood solemnly in front of the crowd of others, banner of his home held high above his head as his eyes narrowed to the city he had never been to. He was ready for anything at this point- mostly ready to fight for the cause of his home. In a bit of a frenzy, he yelled to the crowd: "M'BLADE DEMANDS ELVEN BLOOD." Instantly regretting what he said, he his voice blended in with the rally cries of the Brotherhood.

High Pontiff Tylos I scoffs at the missive upon his office table, a small smile forming on his face, "My Heinrik.. go on, trust the pagans again. I see that they gave Haense a sweet surprise.", he says to himself while standing up from the chair, walking towards the balcony of his office, "A swift action is to be executed. Do not be foolish once again."

As Nicholas Arc read this missive, he would silently smile to himself and say "Kruzae Zwy Kongzem" as he went about his journey into the wild tundra plains of the North.

Besides the sound of scraping metal, you could hear a pin drop in Christoph's home in Karosgrad. Complete concentration on his task ahead, Christoph would ensure that no High Elven armor would stop his blade.

"Krusae Zwy Kongzem" Is all Christoph would whisper under his breath as he sat by the whetstone.

Telos Andria'liene has a good yet quiet laugh. "Fools," He says to himself.

Aymon Liawenys notes the mention of Refugees of the collapse of the republic, "Seems valah have longer memories than I gave them credit for... I was a mere boy." he laments from his comfortable cabin in the mountains, "Alas, we find our own ways."