The Benefits of Reimplementing LC

Eryane

vortex was meant to be removed a while ago... it wasn't.

I cannot agree more with this. Please for the love of roleplay. Having to grind for supplies to decorate an area is such a hassle and takes away from the story. 

Vortex has always been a bad system. There was outrage amongst rpers, outrage amongst people who just want builds, and it makes it incredibly confusing for our new player base. Unfortunately we won’t see Vortex official gone for a while since it needs to be decoded to be removed. Such a silly system. We’re an rp server not a faction server.

i just want pretty builds again

I too love going back to spawn to grab a bunch of wood to then wait on my soul stone to recharge... finally returning to the place I need decorated and then find out I'm short on like one block of that wood. 10/10 system, love it. 

agreed, world team relies on ONE person for pasting apparently this is crazy for people waiting for rebuilds cuz the one person that can do it has a life probably :ssss

give us paid LC so we can move our rp forward on our own without having to be HAND HELD

vortex isnt fun, just remove it already, also yes pls lc

6 minutes ago, NLThomas said:

I too love going back to spawn to grab a bunch of wood to then wait on my soul stone to recharge... finally returning to the place I need decorated and then find out I'm short on like one block of that wood. 10/10 system, love it. 

almost as good as waiting half a hour to just get 6 black dye... and then doing it over and over again

i cant believe someone thought right clicking 10 blocks of sand every half hour for 6 hours was a better idea than resource pits, and i cant believe someone thought resource pits was a better idea than LC

i would love some LC +1.

I am tempted to repost my response to the calling of the removal of vortex or perhaps citing one of the many posts where LC has asked to be implemented. Each one seems to get ignored by the world team and to be quite frank, its utterly ridiculous. In no way did vortex improve the server, all it did was serve to stunt roleplay in the idea that some overarching materialistic grindy plugin would fix the economy. 

We have seen the effects vortex has had. Those effects are not good. The current paste in system makes it ridiculous to try and get a build up, communication blackouts from world team as seen here. I dont for the life of me understand what is so inherently wrong about LC, we have had it in the past. The usual excuse runs something along the lines of "It will be abused! The dupers will get rich!" Or some other such idea that gets touted out as the end of debate and thread closing answer from the world team. We had duping in the past with LC yes and we know what happened, the people who duped or abused it got banned...

It's just a little ridiculous at this point that the roleplay on a roleplay server is taking a back seat to vortex and honestly material grinds in general. Readd LC, make the right decision and just make everyone's day better. Please?

Please. Who could have thought curating 10 blocks of x material every 5 hours was a good idea?

On paper, it drives roleplay – but, only in the least: point in case, Vortex was certainly not made with consideration of large-scale builds.

For the love of God Almighty: just give us paid LC.