WRITING SERVICES

Nozgoth

Spoiler

Dragon with Scribe by Scott Gustafson | Dragon tales, Childrens books  illustrations, Art world

NOZOA'S WRITING SERVICES

Looking for something written but don't have the time, expertise, or you're just too lazy? Look no further, for I have here a solution; "NOZOA'S WRITING SERVICES"! I don't claim to be professionally trained in writing, english, formatting, or anything like that, but I do know my way around a good roleplay post, MArts, lore, guild posts, culture posts, and so on. After quite a while of playing LOTC, and honing my writing skills, I think it's safe to say I will not let anyone down in terms of quality or punctuality. As well, I have been writing people things in exchange for skins and other miscellaneous rewards for some time now, which is what brought me to make this. And the best part of this whole deal is that I will be writing in exchange for minas! I can do nearly anything under the sun, in multiple different styles, I will just need a detailed explanation of what it is that I am to be writing. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or drop a comment!

Prices

Long Piece: 100 - 200 minas

Medium Piece: 30 - 75 minas

Short Piece: 25 minas

(Prices can and will vary depending on many factors, so I am sure we can come to an agreement)

Format

What is the piece, and what will it be about?

Provide as much detail as possible, including preferred style, format, length, et cetera:

Due date (if applicable):

Spoiler

DM the format to me on discord @ Nozoa#5616

You can also ask any questions there, or ask to see any of my previous works for proof of concept!

im gonna deny every submission from this day forth that has the words "stipulation", "quizzical", "unfolding", "augured", "conspirator", "among", "curdled", "portended" (?), "creator", "infallible", "apocryphal", "annals", "preserver", "impregnable" (this one i dont get why you and heph put in every emote kinda weird bro), "consummate", "epithet", "fief" (when not in direct relation to a land granted to a feudal vassal), "breadth", and "extraterrestrial"

if a topic isn't good enough to be put into words it's not a topic >:(

also ur underselling urself the **** r these prices i sell transfig enchants for more than this

15 hours ago, SquakHawk said:

im gonna deny every submission from this day forth that has the words "stipulation", "quizzical", "unfolding", "augured", "conspirator", "among", "curdled", "portended" (?), "creator", "infallible", "apocryphal", "annals", "preserver", "impregnable" (this one i dont get why you and heph put in every emote kinda weird bro), "consummate", "epithet", "fief" (when not in direct relation to a land granted to a feudal vassal), "breadth", and "extraterrestrial"

if a topic isn't good enough to be put into words it's not a topic >:(

also ur underselling urself the **** r these prices i sell transfig enchants for more than this

gay @SquakHawk

Edited by Nozoa

16 hours ago, SquakHawk said:

true.

image0.png