The Suicide -- Legolas Neldor -- /PK/

Sussy

The Suicide

= +----+ =

Throughout the life of Legolas Neldor, he has experienced a lot of both very horrible situation and very positive one. Legolas Neldor, a young little elf from Elvenesse, travelling around to many cities, he finally decided to live in Oren and served the MOJ for the rest of his life. At the young age, he always dreamed to be a police but it didn't go as plan in Elvenesse, so MOJ is the final decision he made. Very little have been done by him at first to the MOJ, however as time passed  he has been promoted to a higher rank where he worked harder and harder. Not long after, he became a Supervising Detective and joined the Secret Service, but as all people say "The end always arrive".  Legolas Neldor was fired by the MOJ, even though the reason of it was a misunderstanding. No one chose to believe his words but the one who chose didn't have enough power to save him.  One day the young elf, who once believed in helping everyone, lost all his hope. Legolas Neldor could not accept the fact that he won't be part of the MOJ anymore, so he decided to end his life next to the place where he will never forget..... 

---------------------------------------

body.png

Edited by ss3y_

A bedridden Elsil released a series of pained cries, which she attempted to cover with coughs. Although Legolas had officially been nothing more but a slave to her and the Rustler brigands, in reality, he was much more. He was a friend, a comrade, even. He would be missed by the entirety of the Rustlers.

Talesii vibes with her sandbagger wife in Stygian Hollow, enjoying a lovely temporary retirement. Her lips curve into a frown as she takes a particularly sad sip of tea. "I suddenly feel a great sorrow in my soul. As if a hero has left us. Wait. Heck." It suddenly dawns on her, the only person who could make her cold dead heart feel something. "That sussy baka. Nooooo."

Valeryda sharpens her daggers atop her balcony in Stygian Hollow, glancing to her sandbagger wife as her face turns to sorrow "What is it Tal?" She suddenly feels the great sadness wash over her as the world appears... lacking... of pajamas. "Ni, it can't be... Legolas..." She utters quietly. "How will we go on... I've never felt... so little sus..." She chokes a bit on her solemn sip of tea.

Hans Braun sits in the house clutching his Lorraine, praying and trying not to cry after hearing of the loss of his land lord, accomplice and close friend. Bites his lip and says in a sorrow filled voice, "Goodbye my pyjama wearing, lawman friend, I will see you in the sever skies."  

Hieran walks to a spot away in cloud temple and whispers a few words

"This. this is were I first sold him as a slave."

Great sorrow dawned on him, he would never be able to sell Legolas as a slave again

And nothing broke his heart more

Goodbye Legolas

After receiving a letter of Legolas’s death he would lower his head in sorrow “Goodbye my friend”

In the Imperial City of Providence, Sir Charles Galbraith would shrug as he heard of the death of Legolas Neldor and would mutter the following: "I am sorry I could not save you, my friend. You were a very good Agent who did a lot of work. Thank you for your service and dedication to the Ministry of Justice and the Holy Orenian Empire." @ss3y_

Minuvas would remember the Elf's citizen application and meetin him in person for the first time, he always paid special attention when a Mali was entering the Empire. So few Mali born, even less called to the light of the Empire, this was a loss surely in some small way to the Empire. 

"WAS HE ELFISH?!" Screeched some man as he caught wind of the death. In a mix of panic and excitement, he hurriedly scurried off with a strangely large duffle bag!