Envoy Application

ohbother1

[!] A red owl arrives with a letter, sealed with red wax:

“Aylin de Astrea,

My name is Rebeka la Waevra. I am writing to you about a position in Norland. I have heard many speak of needing envoys in Norland. 

In terms of connections across Almaris, I have many, in all different nations. Haense, Urguan, Sutica, The Oasis, and Vortice specifically, as well as smaller settlements among them, like Sarrissa, and the Barony of Rhein. These connections range from Leaders, and Diplomats, to merchants and citizens. 

I am understanding of issues, and do my best to hear both sides of an issue, before making a decision. 

I lead my own business in Varhelm, with over nine employees.

I am the Chieftess of my own small unofficial clan as well, with a clan house in Sutica. 

I have alliances and agreements with different groups across Almaris, having written many agreements between other groups as well. 

With light training in combat from the Northguard and Rangers, I know my way around a sword and have fought many creatures and people, for Norland.

Overall, I think I will be a great addition to Norland as an envoy, and can give some insight to other cultures, and another pair of eyes to any issues. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Rebeka la Waevra”

The Lady of Gold receives the letter in her office to proof read.

“Connections are an understatement”

Taking pen to paper she drafts a short letter of recommendation,

“To whom it may concern,

As a fellow clan mother and dealer in all things trade I can only support and endorse this application wholeheartedly.

Not only is she true to her word but one of the kindest of people that I’ve had the pleasure dealing with in and out of the trade, I give this my blessing and more if I could.

Signed,

Lady Mica Goldhand

Standing Head Medic of Urguan.”

The whole letter written in fine silver ink and sent post haste back to Norland.

2.png

Aylin de Astrea nodded as she read the parchment sent to her, clearly impressed by both the applicant's letter as well as the letter of recommendation from Lady Goldhand. It was high time the Chief Diplomat had delegates in her corner to help further Norland's diplomatic goals. Clearing her throat, the Badawi began penning a response.