Pay-What-You-Want USD Skin Shop

Urahra

Hello, friends!

There's a certain special thing I want to buy, but it's kind of expensive and I'd like to raise some extra money.

So I'm taking skin commissions!

Skins I've Made:

Spoiler

216a7fc6-34c7-4ec7-a063-a93040fea01a_dud

brmVF63.pngyH50aEB.pngFKIVKE4.png8x5hjsh.png4OU0dXJ.pngkqh88hY.pngdauaNMX.pngdoKsoBA.png99c5bd1.png9df10076-67b5-44aa-8ad2-afbad5ed03b0_kniJPG_kofi_70cabc29-4b1e-4f04-8802-1767cacffbc8821-3e2d-47f3-aebe-f985e95ad357_cap38274304-796d-4820-bd98-8d2790ccd732_dil

I can do girls, guys, humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, monsters, armor - whatever! You name it, I'll skin it. 

This shop is Pay-What-You-Want, meaning you can pay me anything. Whatever the skin is worth to you, that's what you pay. It has to be in USD, though. That's United States Dollars. I am not taking minas at this time, sorry.

I accept payment through my ko-fi. https://ko-fi.com/urara

Would you like to commission me? Just post on this thread with a description and reference images of what you want. I'll start making your skin once you've paid. 

Commission List:

1. VIROS - paid

Do you do digital art as well? I may want to see about ordering a few things like skins, portraits, and tapestries and I am always happy to help out a member of the community.

6 hours ago, B7W4 said:

Do you do digital art as well? I may want to see about ordering a few things like skins, portraits, and tapestries and I am always happy to help out a member of the community.

Thank you for your interest, but I am offering skins only right now!

I'll be your first customer! I'm looking for a middle-aged skin for Josephine. She has orange hair in a bun, although it would be either faded or have streaks of white by now, whichever looks better. Her clothes are modest and dark green. Overall, she should look rather severe. I would love it if you could add a monocle--not sure how to do it right on a minecraft skin, though. I sent you $10 for it. Here are some reference images: 

Spoiler

Josefine Swoboda (1861-1924) - Jane, Dowager Baroness Churchill.Molly_monocle_cb_18e0e06c-509a-4b10-ba42-48a64bf7568a.png

21 hours ago, VIROS said:

-snip-

Aw, thanks, Viros! I'll work on your skin this weekend!