UNDECIMUS AUREA BULLA PROVIDENTIA

rep2k

xN1C2dilEoWoSTDD-o8R-Mq4C4Rd7nr42BKAD6dO4RaRSIhgbR_dCTz9WQxnJZn6IkhhplpLGK7e9vHYrkPfsP0ExkCNRaxzuPedZ5EV13opwE5OBqNtT1kyc2CfSDzANrj89Wcj

UNDECIMUS AUREA BULLA PROVIDENTIA

THE ELEVENTH GOLDEN BULL OF PROVIDENTIA

5th of Horen’s Welcome, 1832 | 5th of Jula and Piov, 384 ES.

Ku-Zasnc-ojggCp9zi1PsgN3IlJ0cWe9qUx8aN6ux-7N8r9veMnzpe8WwV9MLrBrm8UGl5vq-VgBB-Lx6eZwJdbFvBHcUxe1800XwUDmJiy_uqeS1DhNtpOMG93IYM7RE5-uM1Yk

Gc5mshJpyq0zod_yRtruJ8h8i9-jatFzR0h7HSiEoS-Xpokwl9ZL2zcGIDBR_Mts16zB7QwiM4H24FZbOhpSmXPILUgqgamwH7uzYo7vAtwW1rVpC8RTaUG_awdICo-C5KhtEz7H

Me08dyYbezyvFWdXn7nvhIfpZZtRfrsQ2Z9EiPHcaICXn60SQKR-1jxXyu5P_TEs4IZC6FYtMNFbkIVHNpKMES_QvYKw4rbE-Anjh0Lhx3U5h7sLf607MWjUhj6hPdyFqheC7pLY

HIS HOLINESS TYLOS I, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD does decree…

UKAoC9P-d1iaf2bdSeA9l_0UJpKFyoSamICBjYUzu_Z4KRW9gAXSewfD66mY7u-5qv0vKQZC0aNk_TeVbfK8IieRk1uqtlSspFfNtLPg2BNjXTF43OsTpAFmQNwJZgNs9QGd4A3H

TABLE OF CONTENTS

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SECTION I - Opening Prayer

SECTION II - Synod Appointments

SECTION III - Curia Appointments

SECTION IV - Abbey of St. Catherine

SECTION V - Period of Post-Excommunication

SECTION VI - Ultimatum to the Silver State of Haelun’or

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SECTION I

O God, whilst the ways of the world are corrupted, Thou alone art the Lord. Therefore, in all things wordly there is imperfection, and in Thee alone perfection. This being my Creed, the evil ways of the world shall I rebuke on this day, nor shall any temptation to unkindness, lust or greed o’erwhelm me, for the heavenly crown of humility is Thine to grant. 

SECTION II 

It is through Our Apostolic Right, bestowed unto Us through the Laurel derived from the Exalted that We make these affirmations, alterations, and additions to the College of Cardinals. We decree these appointments…

TMR, His Eminence, Fr. Casper Cardinal Helena

TMR, His Eminence, Fr. Yaromir Cardinal Jorenus

TMR, His Eminence, Fr. Ferdinand Cardinal St. Alexander

TR, His Eminence, Fr. Gawain Cardinal Providentia

TR, His Eminence, Fr. Basil Cardinal St. Henry

TR, His Eminence, Fr. Vinzant Cardinal Buron

TR, His Eminence, Fr. Vladrick Cardinal Sava

SECTION III

It is through Our Apostolic Right, bestowed unto Us through the Laurel derived from the Exalted that We make these affirmations, alterations, and additions to the Curia. We decree these appointments…

Vice Chancellor, His Eminence, Gawain Cardinal Providentia

Ecclesiastical Auditor, The Reverend Monsignor, Fr. Harald Vuiller 

Prelate of the Clergy, His Eminence, Yaromir Cardinal Jorenus 

Pontifical Secretary, His Grace, Robert Bishop Rochefort

Pontifical Chamberlain, His Eminence, Basil Cardinal St. Henry

Apostolic General, His Excellency, Armand de Rennes 

The Holy Mother, Her Excellency, Guilia Toffana

SECTION IV

The unfortunate circumstance that befell the Abbey of St. Robert roared sharply through the hearts of the canonist people, faithful people who see a sacred building as their home. We, as a collective, are not aware of the dangers that wander around us, waiting for us to be hit by any catastrophe that could destroy our integrity, security and trust at a given moment. Yet, no evil can or will ever succeed in belittling or destroying faith in any way.

Many attended Abbey’s reconstruction, which showed that faith always survives. In accordance with this beautiful news, with the blessing of our Most Holy Lord, We spread the news of the official opening of the Abbey of St. Catherine, for all pilgrims and visitors. Her Excellency, Holy Mother Guilia emphasized that this wonderful moment should come true, so on behalf of the Holy Mother Church, We congratulate her and pray for her well-done work, just as Godan commands.

SECTION V

We are aware, like any reasonable person, that doing certain actions also means being held criminally responsible for them. However, I would like to add here that ignorance and defiance towards the Holy Mother Church was present, which never represented a good image to the rest of the world. To clarify, when a person is treated as a perpetrator of a crime, a crime that violates Canon Law, it is our duty always to understand and patiently interpret and judge a person fairly for all crimes with understanding and patience. However, disobedience to the Church is a high price to pay, which was hopefully realized by Edward Napier, a person excommunicated and anathematized for his misdeeds and disobedience.

Church officials, myself included, have noted that Napier's status has not changed, which is very worrying after the excommunication and anathematization, which according to Canon Law states the following:

Book V, Title IV, Chapter 5 - Excommunication:

§5. An excommunicant is not suitable for association or fraternity with the faithful, and they are engendered to shun and reject them except where there is extreme need.

Book V, Title IV, Chapter 6 - Anathematization:

§1. The purpose of anathematization is the protection of Canonists from sinful organizations, individuals, or doctrines.

§2. The form of anathematization is a prohibition on Canonists from associating with, professing, or supporting the subject of anathema.

§3. That which is anathema is judged to be contrary to the promotion of virtue.

It is in the best interest of His Imperial Majesty John VIII to take seriously the message of this text of mine, and to seal the career of Edward Napier once and for all, for that is truly what is right and at Godan's command. Faith has never lost, so it won't now.

SECTION VI

Being in such a relationship with pagan rulers that you don’t need to think about whether you will in any way violate the integrity of your nation or their, in other words, neutral relations, are alright and are actually splendid for most of the places that exist today. However, to try in any way to please these shameless people or to announce various pacts and unions is a total mistake and will never be a ray of light that the Church accepts.

We could witness a strong ultimatum sent by the Kingdom of Haense to the Silver State of Haelun'or. This would not have happened if Silver State had not in any way hurt high-ranking diplomats from Haense. Allowing a pagan to violate the integrity of the canonist is inadmissible, and the Holy Mother Church regrets the lost time of King Heinrik II, who, it turns out, pursued the wrong policy concerning foreign nations. Yet Godan will never abandon His beloved children, and so He will not at this time when the Kingdom of Haense needs help, not only materially but also religiously.

We hereby remind King Heinrik II to watch out for the elves' next moves and that the Church will follow every next step that the Kingdom of Haense takes, as the Canonist Kindgom is dealing with pagans, who never wished well to Us all, faithful folk. Our prayers go to the canonist folk of Haense, so they may find solace in the hard days to come.

THE HOLY MOTHER CHURCH OF THE CANON

Under GODAN. maintained by His Holiness Tylos I

THE COLLEGE OF CARDINALS

CASPER CARDINAL HELENA @Viggen92

Metropolitanate of Providentia

BASIL CARDINAL ST. HENRY @Basil Moroul

Patriarchate of Jorenus

YAROMIR CARDINAL JORENUS @Pureimp10

Patriarchate of Jorenus

VINZANT CARDINAL BURON @MrChenn

Archdiocese of Albarosa

FERDINAND CARDINAL ST. ALEXANDER @Totalitarianism_

Archdiocese of Albarosa

GAWAIN CARDINAL PROVIDENTIA @JoanOfArc

Metropolitanate of Providentia

VLADRICK CARDINAL SAVA @GhostSHTR

Archdiocese of Nescia

THE CURIA

GAWAIN CARDINAL PROVIDENTIA @JoanOfArc

Vice-Chancellor of the Church of the Canon

YAROMIR CARDINAL JORENUS @Pureimp10

Prelate of the Clergy of the Church of the Canon

Sede Vacante

Pontifical Secretary of the Church of the Canon

TR MONSIGNOR JOHAN VUILLER @Harald

Ecclesiastical Auditor of the Church of the Canon

BASIL CARDINAL ST. HENRY @Basil Moroul

Pontifical Chamberlain of the Church of the Canon

HE HOLY SIR ARMAND DE RENNES @LithiumSedai

Apostolic-General of the Supreme Order of Ex. Owyn

HE HOLY MOTHER GUILIA TOFFANA @Remyy

Holy Mother of the Canonist Church

CANONIST DIOCESES

gTkPKrW7WciHSxjKkOQmwRC6CxgXvCRmP6UAhGRy-pN-r2eXSe6cTiiRU14qIC65pQiUyBWHcM2Sxyc-wUdfYY1sknkt5EKowrBXrxYpEWBjEJ0qNCz5Bprm3UfDkpl5oem7VwUj

METROPOLITANATE OF PROVIDENTIA, THE HOLY SEE 

Encompassing the seat of the Fidei Defensor and the Holy See, to be shepherded by Metropolitan, Casper Cardinal Helena. @Viggen92

QC6Xe8XCnJEV7Ha81dOVhAjmRzOLNV-FmJiy2RWYS7OESgxtF0jhnxfW7lHDGGmK2Tdcrr0LCOgruoNoTQCUNiphRS8m79jIQU8feGWKJHbGG-0on5OV_Cut21UrkepN0KVaWQ5h

PATRIARCHATE OF JORENUS

Encompassing the entirety of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska & the Kingdom of Norland, to be shepherded by Patriarch, Yaromir Cardinal Jorenus @Pureimp10, along with his Coadjutor-Bishop, Fr. Basil Cardinal St. Henry. @Basil Moroul

t5jV3LcGzLMXEVtvaFo4NPNeM1RvlbRr0nU6rWqy17GmAbGxtNC562E3ogbhsK9DWvGCnppzRgOEVJzC8l9Ap4ZadumA9pOeqLuRN7qgkSW5ZZX-Etk05MtPiOS2ZhoAXp9QZKyO

DIOCESE OF HENRIKEV, encompassing the entirety of the Capital City of Karosgrad, to be shepherded by Anders Bishop Henrikev. @Crevel

0rNhNHaUH6ClZ3Fw70lH8ilkFXU-udajBx2YntSEIPODuE5PTLO1PBoPA5dW9C_h7D7_x2IbLl55wIdxuQiJxD6_dFap1_RE_XvE4HnKEjjMQIkS6Tbbfaqw-2E4J6PavT48RKHT

DIOCESE OF VALWYCK, encompassing the lands to the north and east of the Capital City of Karosgrad, to be shepherded by Karl Otto Bishop Valwyck. @Drew2_dude

MDfYmq7EZoFHnH2nhVfeWb2seDwz3h6AaAQPUggjvEjLPwgj7UG2sys7eXukaRGmEE3PfVe6U9rEbdZc1TYvh9eyZhlByGFH9t-QdyLjLOqCxyfUkng_FXBySkXDyyO2MPjW3u-x

DIOCESE OF REINMAR, encompassing the lands to the south and west of the Capital City of Karosgrad, to remain in Sede Vacante.

TITULAR DIOCESE OF LEUMONT, encompassing the city of Leumont and the region of the Kingdom of Norland, granted to Patriarch, Yaromir Cardinal Jorenus. @Pureimp10

K9t74_mplXt_HnYX8Eunct_eJForwZBood5ROekUJvbrw5NshBB2WlklOJmA_MF34ywwkLmv_vtsIMzyM6W1fPBJtAy1W9R1MyHiXLuvpzd3KVWjuteqvs9UnYWxeUnls3FHH_Xp

ARCHDIOCESE OF ALBAROSA, 

Encompassing everything beyond the Capital City of Providence, that is within the Holy Orenian Empire, to be shepherded by Archbishop, Ferdinand Cardinal St. Alexander. @Totalitarianism_

Mj5M8RsBMKREe1LvgTprqCMWxYHBs0uSAE_Wt9wE5ial1uGSCo0x-7uG96I1Y2w5CBLah62EM7PurWgomaGRQa4AiR0AaOq9sLx-EFrrKwSeXNDKIX5jZ8ufr8r_vaRn65KJt-Ao

DIOCESE OF ROCHEFORT, encompassing the Municipalities of Redenford and New Esbec, and the surrounding lands including the County of Halstaig, to be shepherded by Francis Bishop Rochefort. @KaiserJacobII

Pt2U1SZMZzqnrIt3_tnX5vh0xQm7-uFSYYceOvqgMrlK1BMByH2ooj426p_cqHc_vOWORNZk2oNO-DDXsElOB4J1Iov5kKR-VeXoEVeoilLz4HfM-LVO9JCEajhlOIMtHLJKAKpc

DIOCESE OF BURON, encompassing the Municipality of Dobrov and the surrounding lands, to be shepherded by Vinzant Cardinal Buron. @MrChenn

GyIZcatYt68NN2gB3Fb07XBfDhxI3KoZb0hZo6W_bUhVTJhix4HwCeCu3Lr8bHe-I5JhyUlMINPdiAzlCLOY-t9h46IQfDfdF3I0R0fx8kV5uM1-muogRZ9c869e-fEh_xcYdn3O

ARCHDIOCESE OF NESCIA,

Encompassing the Commonwealth of Sutica, Elven Territories and the region, to be shepherded by Archbishop, Harold Archbishop Nescia. @venstreni

u39Y_Q72G-W2OmEb3ijfBAKeDWrhC6FLs1Z7NPXqZuvjsRfjO46TUWOtHdZ5nVqmrBGR7PdhKUPdujavZ7ZKEYmRzum7-KVAzSrUF3LqPNpdiqDISEXTUwJIuowJkxWXvT_X0exd

DIOCESE OF CORDOBA, encompassing the Osanora region & other Hyspian settlements, shepherded by Agustin Bishop Cordoba. @Timer

wR8gjJDM_eozSPf1HOu9xT4uBMCKJ9BlOm_fcrN0mDowZ6UuZtbm-vShD2TT4TYRoQsEEFibvhNMA0cjeW4beib58tyTrapSpY47KiyDx_ns2MkkoXy2aCteV74fsxfskclICVCw

DIOCESE OF SEDAN, encompassing the Principality of South Sedan, shepherded by Ivarus Bishop Sedan. @sashimichopped

MzqH4fZXvgd6pnB1TMvfcBNV3se-Y_lnIR8IaMoJc8LzJOrENJ2cOuMvsgY2k73HcTigvOI3Kg1XvQlrz2_joDCsmLFGoWzks4N4AbLYtVoL1dbZdq8WEByNqkc92v-BnyraVsCG

DIOCESE OF SANCTIA, encompassing the State of Luciensburg, shepherded by Guy Bishop Sanctia. @Balthasar

5jAYImixd3YVG2vVYqvowpHFwj0bxfOEbKkGkAkzyuJkyo1St4QVIWBK2dSgygcQeOmaPg7WBS3QdnW_P3iiClRQbNvdq9cRm2PhpmrRzm2b0B5x9SRd5foUojFogy4VLAEXlZFr

DIOCESE OF POCITANATA MAIKA, encompassing the Grand Duchy of Vasiyeva, to be shepherded by Vladrick Cardinal Sava. @GhostSHTR

TITULAR DIOCESE OF METZ, granted to the First Apostolic-General of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn, Armande-Philippe Bishop Titulur Metz. @LithiumSedai

gueUVejcG70P-iRKQHf1glrwlubhWE0fqAAVyZtIX7NzwDmHi3FcEHX-XZYg-vUZa9L9JQCyNr7UdDEk91NciKWxtHm4CDjOH2AjRVMY064ForbllKnV_pTs07Llfju5fLxyrfLF

UT BENEDICAT TIBI DEUS OMNIA

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

"Praise be to God." Spoke Holy Sir Edwin de Sarkozy, signing the Lorraine.

[!] A letter is issued from the office of Josephine Augusta to the High Pontiff. @rep2k

"Your Holiness,

I offer my congratulations on the twelfth year of your reign, as well as my condolences for the harm done to the Abbey of St. Robert. I am writing to Your Holiness concerning the recent 11th Golden Bull of Providence, in which my imperial uncle, John VIII, is asked to seal Edward Napier's career as a consequence of  his recent anathematization. Please be assured that the crown remains your faithful servant and brother. I am uncertain as to what action Your Holiness wishes for us to take, however, as Edward Napier is not employed with the Imperial government. Additionally, as the Director of Civil Affairs, I have checked the census records beginning in 1823--there is at present no record of Mr. Napier maintaining residence in the Empire. 

Your Faithful Servant,

HIH The Princess Imperial, Duchess of Sunholdt, KM"

And thus promptly, Danilo Sudine Silently cheered internally for his Girlbosses at Saint Catherine.

Gragmar Napier collects shells on a foreign beach while her lifemate, Edward Napier, throws a ball for their dog Sir Cheddar XI. She flings the shells with all her strength into the tide, watching with pleasure as they skip across the waves.

She and her lifemate have not lived in Oren for years at this point and she's very happy in the place where she is. If she knew about these foolish dress-clad humans who were trying to prosecute her lifemate, she didn't let it bother her... seeing as they were trying to exile him from a place he no longer lived and hadn't lived for over a decade.

Honestly, she would think they're just making themselves look stupid at this point.

Spoiler

OOC:

Seriously, both these characters have been shelved for months at this point. Wtf are y'all even tryna do.