An Impure Proclamation

[!]

Pinned with a nail on a nearby wall within the Eternal Library would be a piece of paper written in formal and professional handwriting... The paper would be signed by no one...

[!]

---<>---

We are the ones who have been openly sought out in every settlement. 

We are known as nothing but scum in the eyes of the inbred who live within silver. 

We are the ones who run and hide from an ongoing genocide that the others ignore. 

I can speak for all of us that we are tired of your discriminatory hypocrisy and there are definitely a lot of us who have felt the same. Some in the places that you think none reside. Some that are closer than you think. Speaking of close interactions, we hope you enjoy the damage that we have caused towards the Eternal Library. Because we have a couple of demands:

I. An openly admitted apology from the Haelun’or government for the still ongoing genocide towards the Impure, any previous wrong doings towards the Impure, and the discrimination towards the Impure and other races who have been disregarded as lesser beings.

II. New laws to make discrimination towards the Impure and other races Illegal.

III. For the Impure populace and the other races to have equal rights to first class citizens. Even as visitors.

IV. A formal end of the Impure Genocide.

V. The removal of any “Pure” Elves from the Haelun’or government that discriminate against the Impure, other races, and have beliefs to continue harm towards the Impure.

VI. A formal removal of the Impure, Pure, and Lesser belief.

If the demands are not met in one Elven week and three Elven days:

I. We shall be forced to further our demands.

II. We shall be forced to continue hostile actions towards the state to a much greater extent.

---<>---

Telos Andria'liene took a deep breath, his eyes finishing upon the last letter of the note. "Leave it there," He muttered to the Sohaer standing behind him. "I don't care about what is on it. No one touches my books. I'll see if any of them have been stolen or destroyed."

4 minutes ago, Polysemic said:

Telos Andria'liene took a deep breath, his eyes finishing upon the last letter of the note. "Leave it there," He muttered to the Sohaer standing behind him. "I don't care about what is on it. No one touches my books. I'll see if any of them have been stolen or destroyed."

Chiyo shouts from the back, her hands cupped around mouth just to call to Telos and his statement "The library is ****. The books are children books" after, she laughs out 

3 minutes ago, Liv said:

Chiyo shouts from the back, her hands cupped around mouth just to call to Telos and his statement "The library is ****. The books are children books" after, she laughs out 

"No need to be realistic," The other 'Aheral returned. "Let me be angry."

Aeonn shook is head with a sigh "I agree with this given my brother is a half elf...but damn...just sounds like their becomin terrorists...doesnt help their cause but makes them seen as even worse...I understand a fight for equality but a conflict cant just be waged with fists...minds and words help alot more..." he would just drone off speaking his piece to the few armored figures at his sides

Amaesil looks toward the island nation through his telescope. Even from the southern peninsula he could hear the drums of rebellion. "Peace in our t- wait, no."

"Classic impures." Muses a blonde 'thill of silver-grey eyes as she hears others grumble of the ongoings during her travel. 

The formerly fennic aligned Okarir’maehr simply laughed. This was the best thing she’d heard in years. She was far from stupid and the books of true value were certainly not placed in touching distance of filthy degenerate hands. She clicked her tongue as she assessed the damage caused. 

“Only the ignorant attack a hub of knowledge, destroying it rather than gaining it in this childish tantrums because they don’t approve of our mission. Rather pathetic, in truth. I’ve seen ologs make a more persuasive argument that these impure fools.”

The librarian let go of a soft yawn as she rolled her shoulders, more humoured than anything else.

“Still, they give us activity and entertainment. Finally elsillumiran can put their training to good use. They call it genocide, I call it pest control.”

Adreniel Elibar'acal shakes his pest control bottle. Its labeled 'Will'o Bottle'. 

Maehrir reads this message and physically loses several brain cells as he tries to understand why an 'ata would make such demands to Haelun'or. The elf then goes to read books so he may regain his lost braincells in the semblance of sanity.

Haskir begins to wonder if they really think that Haelun'or truly cares if they damage the public library books. Given they are all copies with originals stored elsewhere, it was a hopeless cause -- merely an annoyance, caused by pests. However, he does see ample opportunity to truly give the Sillumir something to do!