Respite for the Weary / Taking a Sojourn

Sorcerio

I remember making drugs with you in your halfling burrow’s basement.

Good times. I miss Atlas (and even Arcas to some extent). I miss Hoo-Kah plugin. I’ll miss you too.

I will always remember the classic fire mage human moment when I first met you my friend. Good times and I wish you the best : D

In the wise words of Celebrimbor, you are banished from death.

J/k ily Pund have fun not being shackled! I release you from this fresh hell!

cya bro, the lore help and everything was always great and much appreciated. hope you enjoy your time away, but don't stay gone forever

Man, I remember when I first met you playing Mr. Alfius Elpyne in Belvitz on Atlas as Vex. That feels far more than two maps away. I loved RPing with you and the times we shared as Belvitz's medical professionals and beyond and it has been truly amazing watching you develop as a player on the server and becoming such a big part of the community as ST.

Wherever you go from here on out, I wish you all the best and if you have any screenshots of the good ol' days or simply want to chat, my discord is easy to reach.

If you do decide to return, drop me a pm and we'll plan some tomfoolery.

One more thing: Valindra is remaking Alfius's InfertiliTEA and is going to be peddling it in his honor. This is your legacy.

2 hours ago, Bhased said:

see you in a week or two brother

I give it a month

Godspeed mate, take care <3

This actually really saddens me, but at least I know you're fine and not in the Hall of Heroes, I was a bit worried when you kinda vanished off the face of the earth. But, I hope you are able to have a great break.

You're one of the best ST's I've ever known, and you write an INSANE amount of INCREDIBLE lore. I wish you good luck on future endeavours. Godspeed.

Thanks for being awesome, I wish you all the best- we’ll probably still talk at some point but officially, I tip my hat to you

No you're not allowed to leave me :(

😔