Respite for the Weary / Taking a Sojourn

Sorcerio

This server is meaningless without Pund ):

For real though, you were one of the first people I really met on LOTC and introduced me to a lot of the cool stuff, and generally just gave me a chance and stuck around with me when others did not. And you also helped me out with my ban and all that, so it’s sad to see you go, but the light is brighter at the end of the tunnel, and then at its brightest when you leave. Have a good one bro!

It's been real brother - see you in a month.

siri set a calendar event one month from today

I will lay your bones to rest, real one. Take care of yourself, this is a threat. 

Farewell. 

I only know you because of Ghost Lore, but sleep, you deserve it.

Sleep easy, brother. Make good choices.

You are unironically one of my favorite people I've had the pleasure to meet on this server, you best be keeping in touch unless you want your inevitable return to be met with my spite. 🔫

"Oi laddeh, good luck on yer travels Alfius." *[Merchant] Marguan Goldhand slaps belly

Sorcerio, I hate to see you leave. For the short moment I have known you on the server you been nothing but one of the coolest people I have had the pleasure of speaking to. Answering my question about lore, rping with me briefly time to time, and in general being an active presence when I was around. Your lore writings are what have insiprered me to had started to write lore myself, and I will always look to your masterful works of written lore as inspiration for what is expected on this server.

You are the best, and you will be missed, and more importantly, if ever you return, you will be most welcomed I am sure of it

See ya gamer I enjoyed all the interactions I've had with you, enjoy your time from here

Wish I could’ve got to know you more, you seemed liked a cool dude. Have a good break man just remember you don’t owe anybody anything so don’t get guilted into coming back. 

On a side note I hope you can put your writing to good use past lotc!