What kind of skins do people want to see? ? ? ? ? ?

shay

Hello fellow partakers of the minecraft rp server that is lotc.

I know Ivory (god bless her) did one of these in february, but it's about half a year later so I'm curious.

I want to do another skin auction soon and have been working on a few skins, but I want to know what type of skins people are interested in nowadays, since styles are always changing.

So . . yeah, drop a reference or general skin idea that you would like to see (or don't, but preferably do, because yknow I want to make skins people actually want . . ) and I will attempt to appease people's wants (it can be male or female skins, idc. Armour is also cool. Really anything. I just wanna know what people are trying to vibe with, ty for coming to my ted talk)

Spoiler

Hello person that I know who is called 'Shay' on the internet. 👋

Here is a reference pic that I sent to @zuziee, and the first to make the skin shall win my favor which everyone totally wants

RobertArt1.jpg

I basically just want the outfit, but if you could make ol' Roberto look good with that beard, then you shall win my premium favor.

Sincerely,

A person who goes by 'Eric'

I want but one thing - actual male skins

33 minutes ago, shay said:

god

God is written with a capital letter.

Always looking for more of this - Han Dynasty Hanfu Hanfu Design Fashion Design, Character Design, Action,  Red PNG Transparent Clipart Image and PSD File for Free Download

How Can Han Fu Culture Be More Adapted To Modern Society? - 2021

Any sort of adventure / travel oriented skins or skins with trousers for females.

Going off the remark before mine, “female” skins made on a Steve model. It’s very difficult to find well made skins for a muscular woman char. I’d think dwarven and orc women might have the same trouble.