Down with Vortice!

ndmPBgKb2V2m6eT8AYpF_kVil1vAm0d14uD2MqLjAgTdoXVZMdUi2DKk76iXDxH7Kp-NpMM1bUmzN5jzaWSXuMLwPTKtWd1NejJgCamszPkfoFPtapAeS7qVPJAMB6zow4TaVQRE

The Unified Domain of VULMIR

Preface

Here in this barren wasteland of was-be Vortice lied myself. Vulmir of old lands. Local of old-Sutica, and others! And now THE ONLY local of Vortice! No others stand before me and no others will. Old Monarchs have gone and passed. Throwing themselves off buildings like the mind-numbed folk they be. Old Congressmembers scattered and gone from the lands they once cared for. Abandoning all they had.

For all that lays before me, it is only evident on what must be done! I pronounce myself Monarch, and sole Monarch, of The Unified Domain of Vortice!

Dissolution of Congress and old-Monarchy

From this date forth, First Seed of 1837, Athri Belrose shall be forcibly abdicated from their position of Vortice Monarch. Her little presence and care for Vortice and her peoples is evident. Too, does she show no little interest of improvement.

For the congress, the same falls upon them; Their lack of incentive for their nation and care is clear as the ocean nearby! Blair, Gusiam, Leanora, Sana, Silas, and Sylvian shall all furthermore be unemployed and forcibly removed of their positions!

HAIL VULMIR! HAIL THE DOMAIN OF VULMIR!

More legal documentation of The Domain of Vulmir is soon to come!

GfnG5FSxVuIBmDsC6tgbd0f7CqH0yhu5Tjful14RjV_QfP9aXipjGYRWiQoNzmldNXM6mAoGwMVwMDMegyeewFWwNL_dRWqI0pcAlHAj_eqRV9akExIJVRcmdcZH3nEa2GDDEM_p

Aeline Cordius looks over this "ah fu-...this is great!" she laughed loudly, downing some whiskey while in the Fenn tavern

Lenora looks rather confused as she and Gusiam have been doing nothing but trying to make sure the land got back on it's feet

A man scratches at his helmet as he wonders how the blind can rule a nation

Edited by gameingg

"Well, seems like i'll need to snuff out a rebellion."The mystious ker said, his gaze now out of his window

Dimitri snickers as he reads over the missive, turning to his companions. "Perhaps now monarch will be more willing to accept assistance.  Anyone looking for  bolshe time?" the old Raev would croak.

"Well.. this is certainly a turn of events. Cheers to your endeavors, tomodachi."

A samurai would state as he had read out the missive, quite so amused by what his companion had put himself up to. He'd crumple up the paper, throwing it aside as he'd kick his feet up upon his desk - letting out a hearty laugh.

"Let's hope I do not have to save you this time, Vulmir-san."

Urguan would ready the legion to protect their protectorate

1 minute ago, BogsBinny said:

Dimitri snickers as he reads over the missive, turning to his companions. "Perhaps now monarch will be more willing to accept assistance.  Anyone looking for  bolshe time?" the old Raev would croak.

From within the Sons of Horen Guild Hall on Sterling Four, a former Countess sighed "This monkey is just as incompetent as the rest of them; announces his plans of revolution before taking action." She'd tell her cousin, her gaze then moving to fixate of other Brother's of the Guild.

"So let GODS will be it."

52 minutes ago, Asutto said:

From within the Sons of Horen Guild Hall on Sterling Four, a former Countess sighed "This monkey is just as incompetent as the rest of them; announces his plans of revolution before taking action." She'd tell her cousin, her gaze then moving to fixate of other Brother's of the Guild.

"So let GODS will be it."

From the streets, as he strolled through with his wife and newborn, Edward Thuri reads the missive. He flexes his left hand, still regaining function. He let's out a tired sigh. "Amateurs. Action above words, always." he mutters. When his wife looks to him, brow raised questioningly, he shakes his head before crumbing the missive and shoving it into his pocket. As they trot on, his mind strays while he thinks of a safe place to go.

2 hours ago, Bethinwonderland said:

Lenora looks rather confused as she and Gusiam have been doing nothing but trying to make sure the land got back on it's feet

Droch cheers as the change in leadership occurred, as he had watched the one dubbed Gusiam be assaulted by Vortice locals just days prior. They clearly did not approve of the pair!

"Death to Vortice!" Peralien mumbles to herself.

Jorg would read the missive, frowning, but taking it, jaw moving left and right in thought, war in Haense against the arrogance of the high elves, mysterious letters in the mail, Rebellion in Talon, Krugmar trying to call him back? What does this mean? Why is the world turning upside down? There was only one thing to do, protect his clan and stand for his friends if called upon, and Klan Iron'Heartz, in either case, would answer