Declaration of Independence

Javert

[!] All around the Kingdom of Norland, very poorly drawn fliers would be passed around to children and adults alike.

The Dual-Monarchy of Nuurlund

Untitled_Artwork.png?width=613&height=613

A very poorly drawn banner for the child-kingdom

On this 14th of the First Seed, 37 S.A;

To the children of Norland: We, the dual kings of Nuurlund, hereby declare our independence as a free nation under the sovereign reign of King Friedrich Bishop and King Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric. No longer will we need to listen to smelly adults and parents who treat us like pocket servants! Today, we rid ourselves of the chains of parental oppression and declare that the Dual-Monarchy of Nuurlund will no longer answer to the Norlandic government! All kids of Norland and any other who want to be free of parents, come and join us!

We, the Kings of Nuurlund, need YOU, the children of Norland, to come and join us today to defend from bedtimes and homework! Join us, and be free from parents and adults all over the world!

Signed,

Friedrich Bishop, Co-Founder and King of Nuurlund

Ragnvald Eiriksson, Co-Founder and King of Nuurlund

Spoiler

OOC: This is all for a good laugh, don't kill me Prof

If you want to join, hit us up on discord at Javert#3430 or cap'n#4985

Rosellia Var'suuth looked down towards the flier with a soft sigh, shaking her head. "Kids these days..." the 'ker muttered to herself.

Edited by Generi

Aech reads the flier, giggling to herself. "Cute kids."

Jari Eiriksson let’s out a long sign as he walks over to his closet to pull out a belt to discipline his son with. 

The young Friedrich Bishop stared for a long moment at his and his friend's flyer, before nodding. He adjusted his construction-paper crown, face stoic, and stood firmly at the gates of Fort Nuurlund, ready for whatever trials the new child monarchs would face. 

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Sheo Amanthul looked at the posters with a soft shake of his head, muttering gently to himself. "And when I was far younger all we did was walk down the road and talk to travelers... Ancestors what changed?..."

From the beyond, a man chuckles with mirth, and wishes he could join this little band. 

Matilda read the flier and chuckled to herself, shaking her head... "Gotta find this lad an' lass an' 'elp 'em in their undertakin," she muttered, a mischievous twinkle lighting in the old hag's eye.

One of the fliers made its way to Sarissa, carried by one of the passing traders. It was then that Ser William's eyes widened, fearing that this missive could instigate a rebellion amongst his own children! He figured he should enlist the help of his most trusted daughter... He approached Estella  with the parchment in hand, "Me princess. Me beloved daughter. T'shiniest star o' me life. Me pumpkin' pie. Me pumpernickel-snickle. Me silleh rascal. Me most favourite child. Me sun n' moon. Me tineh birdie. Ah forge' t'rest o' t'pet names. Keep an e'e on yer brothers." @Charbi

Passing by Elysium was a halfling jester, Snoots, who happened to be in her Gingerbread outfit, thus making her Gingerbread Snoots, studied the flier. She squinted at it, unable to read. The pictures help... regardless, she walked up to a stranger and requested for them to read it out loud with a polite "Snoots?". After finding out she was going to be doing some clapping, she hastily waddled to Yong Ping as fast as her legs could take her, where she asked her so-called dad the following question: "Snoots! I mean...Hey, uh...Ren? Dad? Yeah, listen...can I uh...Do you think I could go to Norland, see if I can...y'know...fight against bedtimes and homework?" @Moo_bot

Jadwiga held the flier with amusement, glancing towards her son as she prepared for the mayhem he would cause. She moved to Oisin's flank, her arms slithering around his form from behind to meet at his abdomen where she would present the parchment, "Look, Kochanie. Is this nie adorrable? Ja can nie wait to see what Szymon will pull off when he is olderr!" @Javert

Dramyr Edvardsson Ruric immediately considers ashing Ragnvald out of the Ruric family tree.

Edited by Knightie

Penelope de Astrea lets out a fond chuckle, taking the missive and folding it up before pocketing it. "Rather good artists, no?" She laughs to herself as she enters the tavern, moving to sit herself at a table.