A Holy Knight's Letter and Departure

Tetho

crest123.thumb.png.db3145b9065f2b7efeb76b5503a23b58.png

[!]Hiryon K. Melphestaus Heraldry would be seen on the seal of the letter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Family and Friends,

Today, I write to you to inform that I will be going on a long journey around Almaris in other to learn more about the continent and to go on a Pilgrimage around the Holy Sites before going on a seclusion into the forest in order to temper myself for the future tribulations that will be coming. I am writing this to you in hopes that I will assuage you of your worries despite my absence from important meetings and from the lack of letters that I have been sending out as I have been contemplating this for the past few days or weeks now if I should do this and so I prayed to the Lord for guidance, for His guidance will help me decide. As such, after the long contemplation and to the prayers I have decided to do this. I hope that once I have come back from my long seclusion that I will be welcome again as part of the family, to be part of the brotherhood, and to forgive me as I have sent this letter out of the blue.

I will come back this I promise to you in my title as a Holy Knight and to the Heraldry that I so cherish.

Sincerly,

Holy Sir Hiryon 'the Sentinel' Melphestaus,

of the Supreme Order of Exalted Owyn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Hiryon finishes writing the letters, he would fold it neatly and sealed it with a wax seal that is emblazoned by his Heraldry. He will be calling for his couriers and send the letters to the following people afterwards he will start packing up both of his rations, longsword, and the shield he managed to buy before setting out on a very long journey and pilgrimage around Almaris before going on a seclusion in the forests.

To Holy Sir Edwin de Sarkozy @Guzr

To the Family Head and Father, Minuvas Melphestaus @Minuvas
To his Uncle, Hieran Liverai Melphestaus @bufffsanta
To Holy Sir Vukosav 'the Black' @TheCaptain

((OOC: This is not a PK post, I will be shelving this character for the meantime but I will be back into playing it in the near future. Thank you and hopefully once I started playing this character again that we can RP again. Though this is my first post for a character shelving and I do not know if this is the correct section. That I just copied what I saw on the other threads xD. ))

Edited by Tetho

"Holy Sir Hiryon
As long as you live, my sword will swing to aid you. You are welcome back anytime
God bless, and Godspeed on your journey!

- Equester Imperator Edwin de Sarkozy"

Hieran reads over the letter from within his study 

"Good luck my friend and cousin. I wish you well. It will be a shame not to have you about as our estate is built, though you are making better use of your time."

He sends the letter of with a sad glance

May God walk with you and may you find what you seek, fellow comrade in arms, knight and friend.

-Holy Sir Vukosav 'The black' Radomavic.

His father takes the letter, proud of his accomplishments, penning a short response. 

"GOD guide you. Return to us shortly"