THE GRAND JOUST OF HOONSE

garentoft

THE GRAND JOUST OF HOONSE

TO BE HELD ON THIS WZUVAR AG BYVCA, 387 E.S.

G7e-z5T8VwoZA-oWQXze34BHpFEG_fKN9fF5f5bu7FPxEgY5d-3qR6w32N3JS4MjagIXvS32a6VHpzprDfqvOXtRepvcYyAztW_DDZt0s_8M8FZOLqrIL3HiJH60FoFV7k2l4QLT

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

By the wisdom of her Royal Majesty, Koenas Anastasya “the Perfect” of Hoonseti-Rooska, it has been deemed that a Grand Joust must be held in Hoonse, so that the Kingdom’s Grand Champignon can be chosen through sheer display of strength.

The Grand Joust shall take place in the tourney grounds of Hoonse, which the Koenas’ loving servants are currently preparing so that it will be ABSOLUTELY SPARKLESS when the joust is to take place. Anyone will be allowed to participate in the joust, if the Koenas wants them to be allowed to.

To sign up, you simply need to fill in the form below, which the Koenas will review with her GRAND WISDOM. For anyone who participates and is defeated, and anyone that is merely spectating, will be given snacks and juice by servants. The winner shall become the GRAND CHAMPIGNON OF HOONSE, and be bestowed with THE KOENAS’ JUSTICE, the sword belonging to the Grand Champignon.

FORM:

IGN:

Name:

Child?:

Do you love the Koenas?:

Do you have your own toy horse and toy sword?:

OOC:

The joust will take place in Hoonse on Wednesday the 18th at 6PM EST. 

[18/08/21 6PM EST]

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Royal Majesty, Anastasya “the Perfect”, by the Grace of Godan, Queen of Hoonseti and Rooska, The Coolest Person in the World, Beloved Leader of Everyone, Absolutely the Most Beautiful Person You Will Ever Meet and I Don’t Care What You Have to Say About it Eirik Baruch.

His Excellency, Eirik Baruch, Lord Palatine of Hoonseti-Rooska, Anastasya, Why Did You Make Me Write This, You Literally Have a Million Servants.

IGN: Fionn__TWG

Name: Evard Colborn

Child?: Ja (my papa threatened me if i wrote yes)

Do you love the Koenas?: Ja (but not in that way, that's gross)

Do you have your own toy horse and toy sword?: Nej

FORM:

IGN: Madyyy

Name: Margo' Sofiya Baruch (ma papej is te Laird Speaker)

Child?: Aye bu' ah am also a pirate

Do you love the Koenas?: Aye, like a crewmate loves its captain

Do you have your own toy horse and toy sword?: O' course, pirate's always have a sword, what de ye take me fer?