Vulmir's Response

ndmPBgKb2V2m6eT8AYpF_kVil1vAm0d14uD2MqLjAgTdoXVZMdUi2DKk76iXDxH7Kp-NpMM1bUmzN5jzaWSXuMLwPTKtWd1NejJgCamszPkfoFPtapAeS7qVPJAMB6zow4TaVQRE

The Unified Domain of VULMIR

Decree III

Old-Vortice spews and spews, as they do. With no meaning! How many pamphlets have been spread and had their result tarnished and stomped into the ground. Not a few years ago, was an event planned and cancelled only five-elven minutes later! Proof, I say! Proof that missives from half-breeds and the like hold nothing! Where do I stand now? Still in the city, comfortably in my own home. Not a knock on my door. The Party of Vulmir shall, from this date, add the Fester Family to the list of families banished.

Decree IV

The Unified Domain of Vulmir rebukes all decrees of once-be Vortice! I will enter the city as I see fit and none shall stop me. Too, shall my party, do the same. Not even the fabled Gusiam, slayer of Rustlers, can do a thing to stop me. An ant in the sand of my power! 

The Unified Domain of Vulmir still stands. Pamphlets do nothing to our cause!

HAIL VULMIR! HAIL THE DOMAIN OF VULMIR!

More legal documentation of The Domain of Vulmir is soon to come!

GfnG5FSxVuIBmDsC6tgbd0f7CqH0yhu5Tjful14RjV_QfP9aXipjGYRWiQoNzmldNXM6mAoGwMVwMDMegyeewFWwNL_dRWqI0pcAlHAj_eqRV9akExIJVRcmdcZH3nEa2GDDEM_p

Spoiler

Vulmirian Discord

https://discord.gg/uSWCVhXePC

Droch cheers with unparalleled enthusiasm, excitement, and joy!