Ser Karl Ruslan Amador's Campaign Post for Grand Maer

giambro

SER KARL AMADOR, KNIGHT PARAMOUNT OF HANSETI-RUSKA

-KEEPING YOU SAFE-

zAZGPm8HIP735w7NrxqPw_kfxZtbX5KIWQM0kfbJfZ5MZs3Aoa2E07NGk83W2OixoORzqrP1WpWujeMV8fBd5LAOgVvoxFFKjeLOK80g24RuNft3wWtpuARXdmIX6sZcaFPmyqTz

[!] A depiction of Karl Amador campaigning, circa. 387 E.S.

“Not only will I protect vy with my sword, I will protect vy as Maer!” ~ Ser Karl Ruslan Amador

KEEPING YOU SAFE

I, Karl Amador, Lord Paramount, Leader of the Knights, a soldier, and a Royal Detective, have served this Kongzem for many years in my young tenured life. For my first term as Maer, I have ended the starvation problems for our rural subjects and have implemented edicts that have created safety protocols for the people of Karosgrad. Not only that, I have created blueprints for the Watchtower that was built with my own funds to end the Bandit threats!

I have put myself in harm's way many times for this beautiful city of Hanseti-Ruska, Karosgrad, and I will continue to do it in another way; as vyr Grand Maer for the second time. I fought against the Nachezers’ for many years, I was there for my borsas and sestras in arms, I am the Patron Knight for the Koenas and Koeng. Now, with the War against Haelun’or, vy will need someone that is experienced in the field that will protect vyr rights! Let me protect vy in a different way other than a Knight; let me protect vy as Maer!

KARL’S PROMISE

During my term as Grand Maer, here are my key focuses on these main policies/issues:

I. The hosting of Karosgrad Market Fairs to stimulate the economy.

II. Help implement a higher paying system for the soldiers and Knight’s of Hanseti-Ruska

III. The implementation of my current guard duty system to protect our city from unwanted guests that will continue the safety of our civilians.

IV. Continuing the Stop and Frisk Policy from my last administration.

V. To get more funding for farmland for our rural subjects within Karosgrad.

VI. My own funding for more raw material goods for the War against Haelun’or.

VII. Better living for our civilians of Karosgrad, Capital City of Hanseti-Ruska.

SER KARL RUSLAN AMADOR

KEEPING YOU SAFE!

ALSO, VOTE BRITANNUS VANIR AND HENRY BISHOP FOR ALDERMAN

Signed, 

'The Humble,’ Ser Karl Ruslan Amador, Lord Paramount, Knight, Grand Maer, Lord Handler, Ambassador and Steward of Hanseti-Ruska

Britannus Vanir nods in approval of the campaign post and the endorsement.
"A fine young man and a hard worker at that. He deserves to be re-elected as Maer and it is also an honor to be endorsed by someone with such accomplishments."

Henry Bishop endorses Ser Karl Amador for Grand Maer!