In Loving Memory: Gargerad

Treshure

My deepest condolences to Gargerad’s friends and family. He was a well-known face within the Messy Medieval community, contributing towards countless projects and was a strong influence in regards to the community's appeal for historical accuracy - a staple of the community during his time. He constantly made high-standard builds, but that wasn’t the most known fact about him, rather it was his charisma and humor when Teamspeak was one of our primary means of community building. It’s very somber to lose someone from our community, especially at such a young age.

For those who knew Gargerad or wish to pay respects, there is a shrine built in his honor at the memorial at the Cloud Temple; both on the live-server and the museum server's lobby, if anyone wishes to have some closure.

Please feel free to reach out to anyone on staff if there’s difficulty locating either. It’s an extremely emotional experience to see people immediately appearing to pay their respects, and it’s surreal to see the consideration and maturity that the community’s shown. I appreciate we're able to provide all of this as a means for people to grieve.

I’d also like to extend my gratitude to all the parties involved that reached out and informed us throughout every step, if there’s anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out.

giphy.gif

Rest in peace, Gargerad. You'll always be in our hearts.

Rest in peace <3

Rest in peace, always a great shame to lose someone in the community. 

Rest In Peace 

Gargared was a real homie. Loved playing bedwars with him and watching him build. **** man.

Hope you’re in a better place homie 💪

I didn’t know the person well but the feeling of loss can strike those hard, and I know what that’s like. To share a verse of a poem that speaks to me -

“Miss me a little, but not too long,

and not with your head hung low.

Remember the love that we once shared, miss me but let me go.”

May he Rest In Peace.

I knew him some from FRP when he built there a lot. He was always very nice. <3

Garg was a beautiful soul, may he rest in peace

Rest in peace, Garg.

I never met him, but I know people who did. 

Rest in Peace :(

You're in a safe place now.

Never met him, Hope he rests in peace [*]

We hadn't even met in person, and still, the pain is just as inconsolable. You won't be forgotten, Garg.