In Loving Memory: Gargerad

Treshure

I remember Gargerad from some past interactions, and I cannot express properly how sorry I am to hear that he has passed on. A most kind man that will never be forgotten, God bless him. 

Rest easy, Gargerad.

May he rest well. 

Rest in peace brother, you will be dearly missed. I will miss hopping onto the Messy Medieval server and you giving me a tour of some of the lesser touched building styles that you'd bring to life. Thank you for helping me build Mordskov back in the day and for being a good friend. Until the next time, tell the big man upstairs I said hello.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but from reading all the wonderful things people have said about him I can’t  help but feel sad at the loss this community has befallen. I hope you’re in a happier place man <3

I hope he rests in peace, death always comes for the best of us and always before our time.

Edited by drfate786

Never had met him, I wished I could. Rest In Peace.

I've only spoken to him once but his personality and humor was amazing. Rest in peace Gargerad.

Rest in peace Garg. I am truly sorry to hear of your passing. Your death is a huge loss to the Minecraft building community. I have taken a lot of inspiration from your work with color and will continue to build in your memory. 

Thanks for the friendly conversation over the years. 

I haven't personally gotten the chance to meet this individual, but my condolences go out to Garg's family any anyone affected by their passing for what it's worth.

I don't really have anything constructive to add, though I will say this to whoever happens by this comment; You are loved and appreciated. Dealing with loss is hard. Don't be afraid to reach out to someone if you're feeling down.

Ryan was one of my close friends online. I'll miss him terribly.