What happened with Alyssa Seregon?

TheCapybara

What happened with Alyssa Seregon?

-

It was a full moon when the Seregon was thinking of her lover, Mika. The mali' with red hair and eyes. While the Seregon walked around her house. She was come to realize something. What was she doing? Why was she living a life with secrets and pain. She wanted to be free of it.

Instead of taking the route many would take, death by a leap from a cliff or poisoning themselves. She decided she needed to know herself, know who was Alyssa Seregon. So when the sun raised up from the heavenly skies of Ando Alur, the mali'aheral would prepare her bags, then after doing so letters to each and every loved one she knew.

-

To Eliza

Spoiler

My friend, you have always been the best. Always out there during my needs, my first human friend. I will always cherish the times we were together, through pain or love. You have always been there, even when I was in the south, and you in the north. I hope your family grows and our friendship will be told to other generations of how a hanseti and an 'aheral can be friends during the times within Haense. I leave you my many items, including a special ring.

- Alyssa

To Mika

Spoiler

Mika. I am sorry my love. I know that I have been gone and now I am gone. It was not you, not at all. It was me. I need to know who I am. What I am. I will always love you. I hope you find someone special to fill your heart since I am not able to do it. Also, please take care of yourself. I still think your beard needs a trim. But I truly do love you, you are such an amazing man, an amazing cook, just- amazing. In another time maybe we could have been a thing, a couple.

- With love, Alyssa

To Haelun, Brother, and sisters.

Spoiler

Haelunw, brothers, and sister. I love you all so much. I pour tears writing thing, I will miss you all. Please do not be sad. I will be back someday, but- not today nor tomorrow. I will always be thinking of you Haelun when I am off seeking to see who I am. So please Haelun, brothers and sister. Do not cry for me being gone, be happy that I am seeing who I am. And finding myself. I love you all, and I hope to see you all soon.

- Daughter and sister, Alyssa

To my teacher, my mentor, and second mother, Tanith

Spoiler

Mentor, you had taught me so much about life and about magic. You were a beacon of my life, a model. I wish I could have seen you before leaving, I hope to be back in many years, a hundred maybe? Of course, I am kidding about that but. I wish I will be able to see you again. And I hope you will be able to teach your kindness and wisdom to many others like you have done with me. Also, hope your husband and James are doing well.

- Your student, Alyssa

-

After all the envelopes were sent to more people like Lenniel (@misssnpirequeen Apologizes if this is wrong) and Freja (@calyps0 Apologizes if this is wrong). But finally, Alyssa would walk out of the floating city and get to the nearest ship to the docks. Once she got into the boat, she knew. Adventure awaited.

Spoiler

Yeppers, I am back! And my return means! Soft shelving Alyssa! I loved her so much but in my return from a month, I know a joke, I realized two characters are the limit. So next I will go onto the tragic demise of- Natalya vas Ruthern! Cue the dramatic music! And I am sorry if this was not long enough for you. I simply wanted to make this short and nice. And hey, maybe Alyssa might come back for people who liked the character.

(Comment directed towards friends!)

Also wanna give a thanks to all of the people who grew Alyssa into one of my favorite characters!

The End . . .

Mika Uialben upon receiving a new letter on his desk he perked up a brow at the seal of it, unknowing of who it is. He opens letter up, his gaze darting to who it is from and upon spotting it the redheaded elf gains a slight but warm smile to them as he'd at least now know they were not dead. After this, Mika scanned the contents of the letter, seemingly relieved though saddened to miss Alyssa, softly mumbling to himself "may ye find your own way, ye deserve to know yourself, but i'll still miss you." and with those final mumbles he put the letter down and continues his day with a moment of thought.

Dwindling about the chambers of Lenniel, so did this little notice lay rest. Though the contents within had already been discovered by the dame, she shed no words. A relieved visage was entailed by the Tybur, hues piercing unto the horizon and lips drawn into a smile. 

Spoiler

glad to see u back :) <3